Harrison Township, MI

Posted November 27, 2011
This is an excellent school. My son went there and did well. Now he is in L'Anse Creuse High school and doing well.

L'anse Creuse Middle School - Central 1

Posted October 02, 2010
I was a student here 2002-2005, and it was awful. Staff and administrators ignore bullying issues. I was bullied all three years, and despite countless trips to the office and my parents getting involved numerous times, nothing was ever done. Often, they made things worse, not better. Staff also disrespect students, brushing off their concerns and sometimes even ignoring their parents. The zero-tolerance policies are completely backwards: I personally witnessed a student get in a fight that sent him to the hospital - he didn't start it or even hit back, and he was expelled. There is also ZERO challenge for gifted or excelling students. Everyone is forced to take exactly the same academic classes. I was bored to tears every day, and not only were there no "standard" options available, administrators were uncooperative and hostile when my parents requested special accommodation.

L'anse Creuse Middle School - Central 0

Posted November 07, 2008
This is my son's first year after transferring from another district in hopes of giving him a better education. Although he is doing well academically now and the teachers so far appear to be competent and challenging my son, the comment from the student (10/21/08) is correct. My son has endured bullying (both physical and verbal) on almost a daily basis. Although he is presently getting all A's, I fear continued bullying will eventually start to affect his grades. I have tried to give my son the support he needs to deter the bullying, but as we all know bullies will always continue to be bullies (and I know most schools have them) -- its too bad the 'good' kids are now expelled for standing up or defending themselves (I know, it happened to my nephew). Keeping my fingers crossed.

L'anse Creuse Middle School - Central 0

Posted October 21, 2008
This school is okay, coming from a students perspective im in the 8th grade now, my work load is perfectly paced but last year i always felt like i couldnt keep up and had a really hard time. The girls are regular middle school terrors and had the worst times theres so much bullying dont send your child here if they have had problems owitbullying in the past

Posted May 01, 2008
The counseling staff is very supportive, and the teachers are on the ball. Although my child has had some tough times, she feels supported. Teachers do let her know when she is off task, but the work load is acceptable. Overall, I am pleased with the school.

L'anse Creuse Middle School - Central 1

Posted January 04, 2008
This is school is not a good place for education for children with special needs.

Posted December 17, 2007
A very Clean , Orginized , well taught school !

L'anse Creuse Middle School - Central 4

Posted July 31, 2005

L'anse Creuse Middle School - Central
38000 Reimold Street, Harrison Township, MI  48045
Last modified L'anse Creuse Middle School - Central is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L'anse Creuse Middle School - Central Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top