Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school lacks in several areas such as essential classes. There is no foreign language offered until 8th grade or above. I took Spanish starting in elementary over 20 yrs ago (diff district). If the kids choose band they are very limited in what else they can do. They took spelling words away from the kids for a year or more and now all of the kids that were in elementary at that time are struggling with spelling. When the kids fell behind they brought it back in to the curriculum. I don't remember as a parent being told that they were even going to do this! If I would have been informed I would have at least kept up with it at home. The kids need to be challenged and they also need more support than they are given by some of the teachers. Some of the teachers have been there to long and have lost interest in teaching. Some teachers are young and arrogant! I know all schools have problems but I worry this district is in trouble. The school district rankings have went down in the past few years and I believe that proves my point! Please administrators use some imagination with the kids schedules and diversify their studies. They need more then what you giving them!

As a parent i have been completely satisfied with our experience at Ore Creek. Teachers offer a lot of help to kids in need. Many offer help before during and after school. It has made all the difference in my childs grades. He has soared academically since attending Ore and i am proud to say my children go to Hartland Consolidated Schools.

Being a student of Ore Creek, I have a first-hand experience of what it's like, and I can tell you this much: I love it there! Most all of the teachers are really nice and friendly, and the luches are good too. During last year I learned so many useful skills, and the thing is, my 7th grade teachers used many neat ways of getting us to remember what we've learned. So all in all, this is one of the best schools I've ever been in, and I hope to have a great time this year as well!

When I first came to Ore Creek Middle School, I thought we would get made fun of as seventh graders, but as the school year went by I noticed that no one bullied or called other people name or anything like that, and that was because they have a program called be the change... it is were if someone does do that to you can report it and then they get talked to by the eighth graders that are in Be The Change... I had loads of fun in seventh grade but now that I'm an eighth grader I have learned to respect and get my homework in on time, I do Lacrosse in the spring, Cross Country in the fall, and Cheerleading ( basketball ) in the winter! All I have to say is Ore Creek ROCKS!

I am very impressed with this school overall. As a parent of an 8th grader I am impressed by the preparation my child is getting for high school and the support the staff is giving to the parents.

We are so pleased with this school. The principals care about the students individually and that transfers to most of the teachers and the students feel it. Discipline is strong and appropriate for a public school and overall we have been pleased with Ore Creek.

This is a great school in which I really feel comfortable to learn in. We have an entire week to turn in work and then it only will be a week late. The principal is very friendly and the hot lunch program is excellent. The teachers are also very lenient and do not freak out because a student got out of their seat. I recommend this school, 100%!

Last modified Hartland M.S. At Ore Creek is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.