Hartland M.S. At Ore Creek 0

Posted May 27, 2009
As a parent i have been completely satisfied with our experience at Ore Creek. Teachers offer a lot of help to kids in need. Many offer help before during and after school. It has made all the difference in my childs grades. He has soared academically since attending Ore and i am proud to say my children go to Hartland Consolidated Schools.

Hartland M.S. At Ore Creek 3

Posted November 03, 2008

Posted September 23, 2008
Being a student of Ore Creek, I have a first-hand experience of what it's like, and I can tell you this much: I love it there! Most all of the teachers are really nice and friendly, and the luches are good too. During last year I learned so many useful skills, and the thing is, my 7th grade teachers used many neat ways of getting us to remember what we've learned. So all in all, this is one of the best schools I've ever been in, and I hope to have a great time this year as well!

Posted September 08, 2008
When I first came to Ore Creek Middle School, I thought we would get made fun of as seventh graders, but as the school year went by I noticed that no one bullied or called other people name or anything like that, and that was because they have a program called be the change... it is were if someone does do that to you can report it and then they get talked to by the eighth graders that are in Be The Change... I had loads of fun in seventh grade but now that I'm an eighth grader I have learned to respect and get my homework in on time, I do Lacrosse in the spring, Cross Country in the fall, and Cheerleading ( basketball ) in the winter! All I have to say is Ore Creek ROCKS!

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted March 03, 2008
I am very impressed with this school overall. As a parent of an 8th grader I am impressed by the preparation my child is getting for high school and the support the staff is giving to the parents.

Posted November 18, 2007

Hartland M.S. At Ore Creek 0

Posted November 16, 2007
We are so pleased with this school. The principals care about the students individually and that transfers to most of the teachers and the students feel it. Discipline is strong and appropriate for a public school and overall we have been pleased with Ore Creek.

Posted October 02, 2006
This is a great school in which I really feel comfortable to learn in. We have an entire week to turn in work and then it only will be a week late. The principal is very friendly and the hot lunch program is excellent. The teachers are also very lenient and do not freak out because a student got out of their seat. I recommend this school, 100%!

Hartland M.S. At Ore Creek 3

Posted December 27, 2005
this school is ok but the lunches are very bad because they are very fatting and poor but the teaching is very good and the school is excellent

Hartland M.S. At Ore Creek
3250 Hartland Road, Hartland, MI  48353
Last modified Hartland M.S. At Ore Creek is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hartland M.S. At Ore Creek Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top