Bad
Good

my school is know world wide I will be going to one of the top 10 high schools in the country next year and I use to live in hazel park now I'm in berkley and I knew how it was those schools are bad dont ever take ur kids there they will be behind every other school trust me I know. ~ Dottie England

IS THERE CHEER-LEADING AT THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE IM A STUDENT NEXT YEAR IM GOING TO THIS SCHOOL

ITS NOT THE SCHOOL, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, ITS THE STUDENT AND THE UNINVOLVED PARENTING.... YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU OWN EDUCATION!!!

HPJH is an excellent school. Brand new, state of the art. My child had a hard time when he started there mid-year. All of his teachers sat down with him, layed out all expections, allowed him to as well, and made him feel so welcome. He has been excelling ever since. Good job. Thanks for taking the time!!

I think, as a parent i am very proud of the middle school teachers. My daughter has come along way and i am very proud of her as well as the teachers. So thank you and keep up the good work..

well, I think hazel park junior high is one of the best schools I've been to. yeah, there may be a couple of fights now and then but in all honesty, e school has fights in it. The teachers are so supportive here. When I am havingvery a bad day and feel like nothing, teachers are there to listen and tell you to not give up. That ' Your' worth living. They care and love us students more than anyhting in the world. When kids get in trouble they may not have the best disipline but most of the time it works. If I had to choose a teacher to give the Best teacher who is loving and caring award it would go to Mrs. Bentz!

Personally, I think it is pretty sad when the only thing parents like about this school is the band teacher. My son attends this school, and I could not be more disappointed. They don't teach well enough for the students to really understand. If I could, my children would not be going to Hazel Park schools. Period.

My son has been a part of this school going on two years. I want to say...They are doing everything right! he did the transition from elementary level great and the teachers are there because they want to be. Great experience!

I know the staff and adminastration work very hard. The extra curricular activities are second to none. They offer more sports then anyone else as well as band,choir, and talented gifted programs. The goals of the school is for all to achieve success. However, more parent involvement is needed for this to happen. Overall, this school works hard to put out a good product. As in all schools you get out what you put in. For those who feel cheated or let down I say, 'Look in the Mirror'.

I love this school im in 8th grade and it is the best! teachers are so nice and mr.fisk and mr.ross are the best out of them all. I think they could work on some things but if I was an parent I would send my kids here!

Last modified Hazel Park Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.