Hazel Park, MI

Hazel Park Junior High School 1

Posted May 27, 2014
my school is know world wide I will be going to one of the top 10 high schools in the country next year and I use to live in hazel park now I'm in berkley and I knew how it was those schools are bad dont ever take ur kids there they will be behind every other school trust me I know. ~ Dottie England

Posted January 22, 2012
IS THERE CHEER-LEADING AT THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE IM A STUDENT NEXT YEAR IM GOING TO THIS SCHOOL

Hazel Park Junior High School 4

Posted October 21, 2011
ITS NOT THE SCHOOL, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, ITS THE STUDENT AND THE UNINVOLVED PARENTING.... YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU OWN EDUCATION!!!

Posted January 26, 2010
HPJH is an excellent school. Brand new, state of the art. My child had a hard time when he started there mid-year. All of his teachers sat down with him, layed out all expections, allowed him to as well, and made him feel so welcome. He has been excelling ever since. Good job. Thanks for taking the time!!

Posted March 14, 2009

Hazel Park Junior High School 0

Posted February 16, 2009
I think, as a parent i am very proud of the middle school teachers. My daughter has come along way and i am very proud of her as well as the teachers. So thank you and keep up the good work..

Hazel Park Junior High School 4

Posted January 28, 2009
well, I think hazel park junior high is one of the best schools I've been to. yeah, there may be a couple of fights now and then but in all honesty, e school has fights in it. The teachers are so supportive here. When I am havingvery a bad day and feel like nothing, teachers are there to listen and tell you to not give up. That ' Your' worth living. They care and love us students more than anyhting in the world. When kids get in trouble they may not have the best disipline but most of the time it works. If I had to choose a teacher to give the Best teacher who is loving and caring award it would go to Mrs. Bentz!

Hazel Park Junior High School 0

Posted January 23, 2009
Personally, I think it is pretty sad when the only thing parents like about this school is the band teacher. My son attends this school, and I could not be more disappointed. They don't teach well enough for the students to really understand. If I could, my children would not be going to Hazel Park schools. Period.

Hazel Park Junior High School 1

Posted January 10, 2009

Posted October 03, 2008

Hazel Park Junior High School
22770 Highland Avenue, Hazel Park, MI  48030
Last modified Hazel Park Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hazel Park Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top