K-12|Private

Bad
Good

We love WHCA! We left the public schools because of large class sizes and lack of caring staff. It was similar to an assembly line. WHCA has small class sizes with loving teachers and administration who partner with parents for the child's best education. NO second thoughts!!

Love West Highland Christian Academy! Our children love it too. The teachers are very helpful to parent questions and concerns without compromising fairness. The dyslexia program and small class sizes first sold us. It has been wonderful. The family environment is an added bonus. We love it!!

With its limited resources, this school does the best it can to provide a safe, secure, Christian environment. Additionally, they service students with Dyslexia which most public schools don't recognize as a "serviceable disability."

This is a Christ-centered school which isn't fancy but has committed teachers who love Jesus. Our sons would say likewise. They were able to participate in sports and the coaches were the best. I didn't read the other posts until just now and realized I was repeating what everyone else had already written. I guess it must be true, West Highland is a great school. :-)

I went there and they did not do anything about what they teach It was not cool. I got teased and I got embarrassed. So I am looking for another school. DO NOT GO TO WHCA!

I actually graduated from this school many years ago, and now my children attend. It truely is like a family, and the staff are there because they care and they love what they are doing. Is it perfect? No small private school, that doesn't receive government funding, is. I want my children to get a solid foundation built on a strong understanding of reading, writing and math. Those are the prerequisites to every other area of future studies. Most importantly, God is at the center.

Last modified West Highland Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.