Public charter
Holland, MI
After care: No

Posted February 19, 2015
I love this school. I love the fact that I can come in and be apart of my child learning. I love how each employee at the school has been so nice and helpful. I love that I can help out and be in part of every aspect of my children's learning experience. I love the fact that they pray together and allow God in. My child gets more one on one experience and they do not allow bullying to happen in the school. Everyone is excepted and loved. Education is very important to the school and families that come here. They do their best to make sure every kids succeeds and learns to their ability. Not every child can learn how the teachers teach.

Posted September 30, 2010
The partnership between parents, teachers, and administrators is beyond measure. Teachers welcome parents input and even their presence in the classroom. The administration is approachable and works hard for improvements. My children love their teachers and their school.

Posted April 27, 2010
We switched to this school from another local elementary. The difference was immediately felt! There is such a strong parental involvement. My child is challenged academically while having fun. The interior of the school is bright and happy with students' work hanging on the walls. Between the teachers/parents this is such a caring, nurturing environment!

Posted April 20, 2010
The school strives for excellance in all they do. The curriculum is college prep and they also teach morals. The parents are encouraged to be involved in all aspects of education. It feels like a home away from home. The staff care for all the kids. Thanks for all that you do.

Posted April 19, 2010
The teachers and teachers aides care about the kids and their success. They build character in the kids and teach tham right from wrong. They focus on family and how the kids can help not only themselves but their families and their community. They help the kids to kearn respect for themselves and others. they give, give, and give some more to help the kids. They are great!!!!!

Posted October 15, 2009
This school is outstanding in many ways; it provides challenge, direction, moral focus, as well as one of the best academic opportunities we've found anywhere. Three of our children now attend EC. We've spent numerous hours volunteering over the last 7 years and have enjoyed being an integral part of our kids' education. Parents are not only welcomed into the school, but into the classroom as well and are encouraged to participate at whatever level they feel comfortable. Our kids have learned that hard work equals rewards and EC staff does a great job of providing opportunities for growth in this area. From the Principal's willingness to serve to the staff's willingness to submit to his leadership, our kids are being led by example every day. These principles are caught more than taught and I'm proud to say that they're catching some great stuff at Eagle Crest!

Posted March 11, 2009
As a parent volunteer, I see how much these teachers work. The test results speak for themselves. They work many evenings and weekends. I drive by the school and always see teacher cars all weekend.

Posted March 10, 2009
Eagle Crest is one of the best charter schools in the country. It is by far one of the oveall best schools in Michigan. The academics are way above par, the teachers are exceptional, and the staff is there because they care for the students. I have read a lot of reviews regarding the parking/picking up system, if that is the biggest complaint then you know this school is good. The teachers keep the parents updated weekly on what is happening. My son has homework everyday but it is not over the top. I have watched him excel in his writing and reading skills, as well as word recognition in just a few short months! If you can get in (lottery system) this school it is a given your child will be ahead by the time they go to high school.

Posted January 14, 2008
My daughter and son have gone to high school after being students at Eagle Crest thru 8th grade. They are both 'A' students and are in advanced placement classes. If you want your child to learn how to do homework and become an independent student, this is the place. The state tests have Eagle Crest kids in the top percentiles. The middle school is under control and the assistant principal does a great job of putting together positive educational activities. The parking lot is crammed filled with cars every morning, but they don't get the local tax funding to have buses.

Posted August 16, 2007
This school is fantastic! Eagle Crest has small class sizes, caring and gifted teachers. The students are truly cared for and the academics are challenging. We are so thrilled to be part of the charter school revolution

11950 Riley Street, Holland, MI  49424
Last modified Eagle Crest Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Crest Charter Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top