Posted January 19, 2013
We have been apart of Elliott Elementary consecutively since 2003. I have to say that we are fortunate to be apart of this wonderful school. The teachers and staff are phenominal and I would recommend this school to any parent looking for caring, enthusiastic teachers and staff who are always looking for new ways to enhance your childs education so that your child may succeed!

Posted June 07, 2011
Elliott is an amazing school with an even more Amazing staff!! We have been part of the Elliott family for a while since I have a daughter finishing 6th grade and one finishing 2nd. We Love Elliott!!!!

Elliott Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2008
My daughter started at this elementary at the beginning if the 07-08 school year. The transitionfrom a small town to whta I thought would be a larger one loomed over this new entry. I was very unsure how my third grader would adapt to the new surroundings. The staff at Elliott is incredible. From teacher's to recess monitors you couldn't ask for more involvement. Mr. Malatinsky has been an amazing teacher to my daughter. She has excelled in this classroom and thrived on the hands on approach they foster.

Elliott Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted February 27, 2008
I have a a daughter in the 2nd grade, and one in the 5th grade. They both went to Elliot,until we had to move down south a little over a year ago.My girls still talk about Elliot and how much they miss it,and all the great teachers and staff.Being minorities my daughters had a hard time being accepted in school down here.But what they were thaught at Elliott helped them over come this. They are both on the honor roll and my 2nd grader is going into the gifted program.I believe because of the great start they had at Elliot it made them the great students they are,they have never forgotten their C.A.R.E.S. Elliott Elementary is a great school , with a great staff.

Elliott Elementary School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
I don't believe Elliot is very good if your child is challenged. I am very unhappy with the level of education my son is recieving. He recieved more services in a smaller school district up north.

Posted January 29, 2008
The best place to send your kid. The principal, teachers, and staff are very caring, and rewards accordingly. My daughter moves here from VA a year ago and came in as a 3rd Grader. She was able to fit in and make friends inspite of the fact that she's a minority. She's now in 4th Grade and loving every minute of it. She's also considered a highly gifted kid but she's very happy in Elliott. She learns from her classmates, teachers, staff, and the library. She is well behave and respectful because she said, Eagles CARES (Cooperation, Achievement, Respect, Effort and Safety). The best thing she learns from Elliott Elementary School. To the Principal, teachers, and all the staff, thank you for everything you have done for Melinda. We are very grateful.

Posted January 18, 2008
I can't imagine a group of teachers, principals and staff that care more about the kids - and are truly dedicated to their motto that 'all kids can learn'

Elliott Elementary School 2

Posted January 11, 2008
My child is academically advanced and I have suggested many times that she be skipped ahead to first grade. She is the only child in her class that reads and does addition and subtraction. The school's suggestion was that she do work from first grade, the catch? I HAVE TO SEND IN THE CURRICULUM! Um, isn't curriculum the SCHOOL'S job, not mine?! I am appauled. If they can not provide curriculum for gifted children, then they should state that and let the parents know ahead of time, or grant my request to put her in a higher grade level. My child is bored at school and showing behavioral issues. I have been instructed to talk to her and fix these problems. The only problem that I have found is that she is not being challenged, gets bored, and becomes disruptive. My solution...find a better school that can keep her challenged.

Posted October 26, 2007
After a 'bad' experience in kindergarten at a charter school, I placed my son at Elliott thru school of choice. The staff and teachers welcomed him and not once made us feel like outsiders. He is now in 3rd grade and reading at a 6th grade level! I know this is due to the work and care of the teachers.

Elliott Elementary School
4200 Bond Ave, Holt, MI  48842
Last modified Elliott Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elliott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.