Posted August 04, 2014
Capitol City Baptist School features K though 12th grade. It has a full range curriculum with extremely high academic ratings. There are multiple buildings, large gymnasium facilities and other sports venues on campus which occupy over 30 acres. located between Lansing and Holt Mi. The standards of excellence inculcate not only scholastic and college preparation achievements , but moral, physical, life and leadership principles. Historically, a very high percentage of It's graduates have gone on to get college degrees. Special Tuition programs have also been created to make this private school affordable to as many people as possible who realize the importance of sound education with high standards.

Capitol City Baptist School 2

Posted April 23, 2014
Just take a visit and look at the violations that students would have in public. Start with dress code then see if they even know how many full time teachers? One plus principal. Which has left, quit or whatever three times plus four or five weeks of substitutes. What a mess. I've seen students enroll and leave repeatedly, within a week

Capitol City Baptist School 4

Posted August 15, 2012
Because of a low student count, the kids get more individual attention. The curriculum is very challenging, so the graduates are prepared for college. Many graduates have tested out of classes (saving money). I know because I was one of them. ~graduate and parent

Capitol City Baptist School 2

Posted April 07, 2010
I think that this school has a lot to work on. I know that a lot of people appreciated this school for what it once was, but as it is now, things have got to change. The administration and most (most I say) teachers are very pushy with their own views and takes on the Bible, yet they let so many things slip. If you're going to run a strict school, run it strictly. Don't let girls walk around like tramps, or boys talk about vulgar things in the middle of class. Not to mention there's a drug problem there that I'm sure half the school is oblivious to. If you don't put in to the school, you won't be getting much out of it. Also, the academics don't prepare you for college. I'm a current alumni, still knowledgeable in the school.

Posted October 02, 2009
We love our school! I am an alumni from 1994 and our 3 children attend.

Capitol City Baptist School 0

Posted February 26, 2008
My children have been at CCBS for 3 years. They learn how to use the computer in 3rd grade at CCBS. The teachers are very helpful and help every student, individually.

Posted December 28, 2007
We are very, very pleased with CCBS. The teachers are caring and skilled, the curriculum thorough, and the results clearly positive for our daughter.

Posted October 04, 2007
We have been at CCBS for several years. The integrity of the personnel is very high, as well as the quality of education my children have received for the last seven years. CCBS is a place of excellence in every way - I won't send my children anywhere else.

Posted July 27, 2007
My youngest daughter went to and graduated from Capitol City Baptist Schools. She was well prepared for her college years. All of my grandchildren that are in the Lansing area are enrolled in CCBS. They are far ahead of other children their age, each one was reading before they finished kindergarten. They look forward to school each day, and love their teachers. I could not be more happy with the experience we have had at CCBS involving both teachers and administration. I would highly recommend this school to other people.

Capitol City Baptist School 0

Posted June 08, 2007
This school is a wonderful school. I could not be more pleased. They have a great program and excelent teachers.

Capitol City Baptist School
5100 Willoughby Rd, Holt, MI  48842
Last modified Capitol City Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Capitol City Baptist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top