Holton, MI

Posted January 18, 2013
Dis skool is prtty kewl. Da teechur mans r nice and rspectable. I hav alwayz lyked dis skool and da comunitee. Da water cld be better doe.

Holton High School 2

Posted June 06, 2010
This school has had potential for years but sad to say always misses the mark the teachers and staff are small minded and cater to a few favorites and the discipline is simply rediculous. Young adults are singled out or labeled in 9th grade too bad for us taxpayers. Will be school of choice for us!

Posted May 12, 2010
We moved here 10years ago and truly love this community, Our children also love living here they love their teachers and friends! Would recommend it to anyone! Lots of postive changes are seen!

Posted September 14, 2009
Holton is a 'cool' place to be!!! I have 3 children who attend, 2 in middle school and 1 in the elementary. They receive quality education and participate in many of the extra curricular activities and sports. They love who they are in Holton and I love the small school setting. My children are never overlooked or considered just a number. They are an indiviual with individual likes and needs, and are treated with respect. I wouldn't trade my children's school for anything in this world. They deserve the best and are getting it at Holton Public Schools.

Posted January 26, 2009
My children love Holton, and I highly recommend it. It's in a rural area, with excellent teachers, and a high moral standard.

Posted March 19, 2008
My family for several years have been proud members of this school district. I have always felt that we were treated fairly by all three of the current pricipals, as I have a child in every building. However , I feel that the dicipline policy is unclear to the principals and is not being enforced fairly by the superintendant and the school board.

Posted October 16, 2006
Im in this school now. I think its a great school. Absolutely wonderful. I know it could be worse. Some schools think economics is playing monopoly but not this school. Im happy here

Holton High School 4

Posted November 30, 2005
I am a fairly recent graduate of Holton High School. I have seen many changes in the school system while I was attending the school and also now, as a graduate. I am currently enrolled as a sophomore at one of the top colleges in the country, and am proud to say that I have a 3.5 GPA. I must admit that while I was still in high school I thought that the quality of education I was being taught was not 'up to par'. Now though, after being out in the world and talking to other graduates of different high schools - I realize that the education I got from Holton was just as good if not better than most other schools in Michigan. The teachers at Holton care much more than at other schools, and the principal is a very reasonable woman. Holton is a good school. Period.

Posted February 07, 2005
I am proud to say that I am a graduate of Holton High School. The one on one education I received, from what I would argue as some of the best teachers in the state, has helped to shape who I have become. I am impressed with my education from Holton. I am a sophomore in college right now at a liberal arts college. Everyone here seems so smart and always bragging about honors they have recieved. Yet, despite how intellegent my peers seem, I can keep up to them easily. Holton is a great school, and has prepared me for the tough college I now attend. It is really too bad that the reputation of Holton is so bad, because those of us who choose to make the most out of the small school education have reached the goals we have set so high for ourselves. Thank you.

Holton High School 4

Posted December 03, 2004
All four of our children attended k-12 at Holton, and graduated from the Holton school system. All of their basic skills were learned at Holton Public School, all have a firm foundation to compete for employment anywhere they choose. Three went on to college and graduated with honors from each college in a career of their choice. All received an excellent education, and are gainfully employed in their individual career choices. The fourth Holton student chose a skilled trades field, and is earning an impressive wage in a career of choice. We are very pleased with the Holton education system, and we are active community members, who live in this community by choice.

6477 Syers Road, Holton, MI  49425
Last modified Holton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holton High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top