Bad
Good

Dis skool is prtty kewl. Da teechur mans r nice and rspectable. I hav alwayz lyked dis skool and da comunitee. Da water cld be better doe.

This school has had potential for years but sad to say always misses the mark the teachers and staff are small minded and cater to a few favorites and the discipline is simply rediculous. Young adults are singled out or labeled in 9th grade too bad for us taxpayers. Will be school of choice for us!

We moved here 10years ago and truly love this community, Our children also love living here they love their teachers and friends! Would recommend it to anyone! Lots of postive changes are seen!

Holton is a 'cool' place to be!!! I have 3 children who attend, 2 in middle school and 1 in the elementary. They receive quality education and participate in many of the extra curricular activities and sports. They love who they are in Holton and I love the small school setting. My children are never overlooked or considered just a number. They are an indiviual with individual likes and needs, and are treated with respect. I wouldn't trade my children's school for anything in this world. They deserve the best and are getting it at Holton Public Schools.

My children love Holton, and I highly recommend it. It's in a rural area, with excellent teachers, and a high moral standard.

My family for several years have been proud members of this school district. I have always felt that we were treated fairly by all three of the current pricipals, as I have a child in every building. However , I feel that the dicipline policy is unclear to the principals and is not being enforced fairly by the superintendant and the school board.

Im in this school now. I think its a great school. Absolutely wonderful. I know it could be worse. Some schools think economics is playing monopoly but not this school. Im happy here

Last modified Holton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.