Posted January 18, 2013
Dis skool is prtty kewl. Da teechur mans r nice and rspectable. I hav alwayz lyked dis skool and da comunitee. Da water cld be better doe.

Holton High School 2

Posted June 06, 2010
This school has had potential for years but sad to say always misses the mark the teachers and staff are small minded and cater to a few favorites and the discipline is simply rediculous. Young adults are singled out or labeled in 9th grade too bad for us taxpayers. Will be school of choice for us!

Holton High School 0

Posted May 12, 2010
We moved here 10years ago and truly love this community, Our children also love living here they love their teachers and friends! Would recommend it to anyone! Lots of postive changes are seen!

Posted December 24, 2009

Posted October 13, 2009

Posted September 14, 2009
Holton is a 'cool' place to be!!! I have 3 children who attend, 2 in middle school and 1 in the elementary. They receive quality education and participate in many of the extra curricular activities and sports. They love who they are in Holton and I love the small school setting. My children are never overlooked or considered just a number. They are an indiviual with individual likes and needs, and are treated with respect. I wouldn't trade my children's school for anything in this world. They deserve the best and are getting it at Holton Public Schools.

Holton High School 1

Posted August 06, 2009

Posted April 23, 2009

Holton High School 1

Posted January 29, 2009

Posted January 26, 2009
My children love Holton, and I highly recommend it. It's in a rural area, with excellent teachers, and a high moral standard.

Holton High School
6477 Syers Rd, Holton, MI  49425
Last modified Holton High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holton High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.