Homer, MI

Posted May 20, 2014
Homer school has a big problem with bullying. Students get bullied because they are different. Parents think their isn't a problem when I reality their is. Look on Facebook for bullying you will see past and present students talking how bad this school bullying realy is. If your one of many that think that their isn't a problem in the school then their is something wrong. I was bullied when I went to this school but it has gotten worse over the years. If a child comes home crying because they got bullied for no reason what would you do? Their is a problem, parents need to start realizing it and stand up to help those that need it.

Posted May 17, 2014
people keep taking our reviews off of here ,i guess they are afraid somebody may learn the truth about the school not following through with anti bullying laws if 1 child gets hurt it is one to many and if you would look at our parents and students against bullying page on facebook you would see all of the support we have over 700 ppl and our main goal is to protect our children

Posted May 17, 2014
My husband went to this school his whole life and so have all five of my children. All of my children have different personalities and they have never been bullied. Every one of the teachers I have met have been really awesome and do everything they can to help or children succeed. I will always refer this school to other parents. Also many extra activities for all the kids to be included in. This school is very willing to help out the families that also might need a little extra help to get by. They do not tolerate bullies at all and the school board takes many actions to fix these issues. It's not the school that does the bullying is the kids who have parents that think their kids do no wrong.

Posted May 16, 2014
homer community school great school yeah GREAT SCHOOL TO BE BULLIED NOT ONLY ARE THE KIDS GETTING BULLIED BY OTHER STUDENTS BUT ALSO BY THE TEACHERS

Posted May 16, 2014
I went to this school my entire life and both my children started here. An amazing school with great staff. The community is actively involved and everyone works together to benefit our children. I do have to say that my family has relocated to another state and the school system here is the worst I have ever seen. This is a great school and community to raise a family.

Posted May 03, 2010

Posted March 13, 2010
Homer Community Schools are the Best! We have had our three sons there for 9years and wish we would have done it sooner! They acutally have to bring two brand new huge busses to Caring Community Church on Irwin Ave. right here in Albion across from St. Johns. Don't build up your parental regret and utilize school of choice, as soon as you do you'll see the difference in what a good well rounded k-12 educational program!

Posted August 11, 2008
This is a great school with many friendly teachers and students. We have an outstanding band and baseball team. This school has many oppertunities to offer. There are many fun electives to take and you learn a lot since there are small classes in this small school. You pretty much know everybody and it is easy to get along with anybody there. We are like a small family there.

Posted December 13, 2006

Posted May 04, 2005
I have went to Homer Community Schools all of my life. It is honestly the Best School I know! Great People who try to help you, friendly staff and students, and wonderful oppertunities. I love it! There is Something for everyone. (As far as Smaller Schools are Concerned). Though I wish they would stop talking about their Awesome Baseball team.

Homer Community High School
403 South Hillsdale Street, Homer, MI  49245
Last modified Homer Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Homer Community High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top