Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (11 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

This is our third year at CSA & CSPA. We couldn't ask for better teachers and staff!!! It has been an amazing experience for my three children. This school has changed how they look at learning. They are excited to go every day and come home overflowing with knowledge.

My daughter is a freshman at CSPA and has went to the school since 3rd grade. My son is in 2nd grade and both of them love the school. Their teachers really care about them!

We've had two children enrolled at the CSA District Schools that went all the way from kindergarten through HS graduation. We could not have been more happy with our choice. Our oldest is now a Sophomore at a private college and our youngest will graduate from CSPA this June and attend a private college as well. Our youngest also is duel enrolled at a Community college and is excelling. Both of our children enjoyed multiple sports at CSPA. There are definitely things you have to sacrifice to attend a charter school but I would do it all again for all of the good we received at CSA.

My kids have been treasured here. As a family we feel the whole child is considered , not just their acedemic interests. I am valued as the parent. There is great emphasis towards morals here at this school. It isn't just something that put in the curriculum and forgotten. It's actually loved our daily. I love the principal, she is so personable. The teachers are loving, caring and communicate well. The other parents that I have met care for their children and make the effort to be involved where they can. We love CSA and CSPA!

My girls begged me to go here for high school. They wanted to wear uniforms so they didn't have to put up with girls harassing them about what they should wear at the public school. Bullying is not tolerated here. The teachers have all been great. Small class sizes and lots of individual attention. Most sports and a great robotics team.

After 6 years we still love CSA

CSA provides an innovative, evidence-based, developmentally appropriate teaching philosophy that nurtures elementary students' intellect, emotional maturity, and physical development. I moved my daughter to CSA from a local traditional public school, at the start of third grade, and my son started here in kindergarten. My children are thriving here and have made strides in all aspects of there academic development. We have had nothing but positive interactions with the administration, teachers, and other parents. I can't say enough good things about this place!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Parent Teacher conferences were an hour long for each of my children. I feel like the teachers really try to understand my children's' best learning styles and challenge them without overwhelming.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

ABSOLUTELY! Another key component to their teaching philosophy.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This is a cornerstone of their teaching philosophy.

Last modified Charyl Stockwell Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.