Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (11 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have two children in the CSA District. They started in the elementary school and now in middle and high school. The education they get is superb and we love the family atmosphere. I am excited that they have been accepted as an international Baccalaureate School. It is proof of the quality education that CSA provides.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

There is no bullying at the school

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

My son gets help from the TST teachers and it has made a huge difference for him

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers truly care about the students as a whole not just the class they're teaching

I absolutely love CSA and so do my kids! The teachers are concerned with every aspect of my kids, they are not just a academic number to them. They care about their social and emotional well being and always communicate and keep parents updated.

My children have attended CSA/CSPA for six years. We are very pleased with the school, teachers and environment. I can't recommend this school enough.

Our first year for my boys at CSA, and we really like it!!

We have been a part of the CSA District for many years and our children have benfitted greatly from the unique teaching style they provide!

We have been at CSA for many years, and now my two children are in CSPA middle school. We continue to be thoroughly impressed with the staff and curriculum. My children are excelling in their classes, working at their own pace, and they are becoming even more independent. The teachers and my kids take great pride in their work, and we are thrilled to be a part of such a great community! If you are considering CSA/CSPA, please take a tour and find out about the school's philosophy.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are very sincerely vested in the happiness, safety, and success of their students.

Last modified Charyl Stockwell Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.