Bad
Good

Parker Middle School - My children love Parker Middle School's teachers and staff. One is in 8th grade and has been there for three years, and excelling in everything she does, due to the support and encouragement of the wonder staff. My other student couldn't wait to get to Parker and enjoy all that the older sibling talked about. And has enjoyed her first year at Parker more than she could have imagined. Parker's musical programs are wonderful. As a parent I love the STEM classes, I hope they grow that program. Howell's programs and staff are second to none. There is a place for everyone!! At the high school, where my student will be next year, there is Culinary Arts, CAD/CAM, Firefighting, Pilot School, AP Classes/Dual Enrollment, Support classes, Athletics (No PAY TO PLAY!!!) and last but certainly not least, one of the best Performing Arts Department anywhere!! The size contributes to a student being ready for real world experiences and allows for so many different avenues and opportunities for every student.

Wow! I am very impressed with Parker Middle School! My child is thriving! The teachers love teaching their subject matter and it shows in my child's attitude and achievements! He is loving his classes and is challenged! The principal is a great leader and very caring! I can't say enough! Great environment!

I've had three children attend Three Fires, since the opening of the school. The administration and teachers are wonderful! And the school building and setting are beautiful.

Thus far this school has shown that it cares for each student and thier well being. This is my son's second year at Three Fires and he truly enjoys the friendly atmosphere and clean enviroment. He is very happy with his teachers and the Principal along with Office Staff! Thank You, Three Fires Middle school!!!

Good teaching method, teachers are professionalism, less crime, no races, respect from each student to each other. Overall, I like to say this school is the best for my kid to joy.

Hats off to Three Fires! I am so proud to say that this is a fantastic school with fantastic teachers and staff. The teachers really do care about our kids and the education. This is why my family moved out here. Keep up the good work.

I went there and the teachers are the best!!!!!

I am a student at this school and I like going here. The halls are really clean and the teachers are great!!!!!!!!

I am a proud Three Fires Parent. My daughter is in the 8th grade, the entire staff is all about our childrens education. It is one big team effort of which they include the parents. The extracurricular activities are second to none. The most outstanding are our teachers, they have made my daughters Middle School years a very positive, memorable experience. Thank You TFMS, Mrs. Ulrich

I have been very pleased with my child's school experience at Three Fires. She is in 8th Grade now, and has had excellent, involved teachers almost the entire 3 years. (one exception, but she is no longer at the school). The band program is AWESOME, the teacher is very dedicated!

Last modified Parker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.