Bad
Good

My Grandson attends,and I know he's getting a good education.

Ida is my alumni school and I choose for my children to attend Ida also because of the fact it is a smaller school, and a great community to live in. I have 3 children in the Ida Public Schools and 2 of which are in the Middle school now. Ida does what is needed to ensure the children are educated, able to participate in school sports, and teach them to be drug free!!!! The school offers assistance for kids whom have a hard time in certain studies, they have a great hearing impaired department, and all around the teachers take the time to do everything they can to help the students. I am proud to have my children attend Ida School District!!

I love the new principal and the 7th grade teachers. Also has a really great band, science and math programs.

They really care for the kids and they go out of the way to make the kids feel special.

My child has attended Ida public schools since pre-school and has made me promise that I will never take her out of that school. She loves it and for me, having an eleven year old love her school, that says it all.

I love Ida School system! I have never seen more dedicated teachers, and staff!

My kids love this school so I love this school!

Because they care about their students!

Small community school. Many children from generations of family with farmland. Student ethnicity is 98% white. Teacher/Staff appear 100% white. Student and Staff Support/Administration is UNDER State Average. Teachers allow older students to grade younger students. Younger student is at disadvantage if older student dislikes younger student. Its another form of bullying. Children reports are ignored. Student excitement to learn and grade suffer. Bus Drivers do not enforce rules equally and show favortism. Anyone can walk in school with anything.School did not show on the day President Obama's speech addressed to children. However, school showed President Bush's speech. What are the children learning? The list goes on. Where is the strong principal/school leadership/ teachers actually grading students? Who make up these scores? They are wrong! I wish someone had posted a truthful report before I put my children in this school. I am embarassed and will move my children out.

I believe that Ida is a caring school system that reaches out to all students in one way or another. If a parent or student searches they will find a program that will benefit them. I am a school of choice parent and I feel I could not have made a better decision to send my daughters to this school district.

Last modified Ida Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.