Inkster, MI

Posted November 23, 2014
Very concerned about comment of the former student of Burger. If the student is able to comment about those things and currently is in college, it was probably a candidate for a different place than Burger. I personally know everything referred on the comment and are used in extreme situations, there are few of them, with severe autism, but this does not appear to be the case but other kind of disability or learning issue. I will keep supporting Burger since I got the best of my son and now he is successfully mainstreamed.

Burger Development Center 1

Posted April 30, 2014
I am a former student from here and now in college for a real job , DONT send anybody who actually has autism here, I prefer to stay anonymous, but what i might say may be unsettling, the teachers are rude the staff is insane and there is no justice for anybody with autism, they have padded cells in parts of the school called "Quiet Rooms" the teachers used to tell me to do a job like deliver the lunch slips, then call the "Support team" on me to haul me back to her room and thretten me with the padded cell, then order me to delever the slip again, only to call the support team because i didnt wanna do it because it would be constantly repeated, I watched the art teacher make fun of a student for being a Furry and bully him to stop drawing because it is Innopropirate, i had a teacher break my sony walkman because i was wearing a tom and jerry shirt, i had a teacher throw out my lunch because she didnt like what i chose to eat, this is not a good place for autistic children! I'm 22 now and i have a job in sound, and i'm still afraid of that place. please, if you care, send them to a real school, not something that eats away your childhood like this one

Posted June 13, 2010
I can't say enough to express how wonderful Burger is! It has helped my daughter & my family get through the fear & worry of her Autism diagnosis. Everyone there truly cares for these kids. I don't believe the Garden City School district treats this school as they should.

Posted March 09, 2010
My son attended Burger for just one year. The teachers worked miracles for him. They were patient and consistent.

Posted October 04, 2009
This is a great school for kids with autisim, the teachers are so patient and dedicated

Posted August 27, 2008
My daughter has been attenting Burger for 11 years. The school is fantastic!! Teachers and parents work together to enable the child to benefit at their greatest potential. I cannot say enough to praise this school.

Burger Development Center
28865 Carlysle Street, Inkster, MI  48141
Last modified Burger Development Center is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Burger Development Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top