Posted September 29, 2009
My son as been attending David Hick since 2006 and now he's in the 3rd grade. I feel the school is awesome and the princioal does an outstanding job.

David Hicks School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
I recently posted a comment regarding David Hicks being in Inkster and having children attend/attending that school and have done well and are doing well. One more thing I wanted to add was that I wish Mrs. Mosca could teach my child all throughout elementary. She 's great, very caring and understanding/patient and was very good with my child in 1st grade. Thanks Mrs. Mosca As a result, he making great stride in 2nd grade. thanks Mrs. Mosca.

Posted July 06, 2009

Posted April 01, 2009
I disagree with the comment stating that it's in a rough area. If the area is so 'rough', why send your child there. Inkster has received unfair reviews. The school is great and the teaching staff is the best. I'm unsure about the area that the person was speaking of but I've been a resident for seven years and my area has been awesome.

Posted December 19, 2008

David Hicks School 4

Posted July 31, 2008

David Hicks School 0

Posted June 25, 2008
David Hicks Elementary School is a top notch school.The principal and staff are caring professionals. The have a top notch reading recovery program..Ms. Larson is the greatest.

David Hicks School 4

Posted April 16, 2008
This school is quite good considering the fact that it is in a rough area of Inkster. The principal is working hard to make it a great place. The teachers are good, especially the fourth grade staff.

Posted January 22, 2007
I am really proud of a teacher. She is Mrs.Grezak. My child is always coming home with a smile. You should give her a thumbs up!

Posted February 06, 2006
I have a Kindergarten student in Hicks Elementary. The school is Fantastic! And I cant say Enough about the Principal Akeya Murphy. She is so open to suggestions and parents concerns, the teacher and principal being so eager for parent involvement put my fears of sending my first son to school, at total ease!

David Hicks School
100 Helen Street, Inkster, MI  48141
Last modified David Hicks School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
David Hicks School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top