7-8|Private

Bad
Good

I cannot say enough good things about Jackson Catholic MIddle School. I have a child in 8th grade and I have been thrilled with every aspect of the school. The teachers truly understand this age group and care about their students. If you are looking for an environment that models the values you teach your children at home - this is the place for you and your child.

I come from a family of 12 and all of us attended Catholic schools thru high school. I think since JCMS is tyhe only school in Jackson the school thinks they can do no wrong. I'm taking my child out of JCMS this year because JCMS doesn't listen to the parent or student. The principle needs help in communicating with the people who make this school what it was in the past. Look around before making your choice JCMS.

Not my choice on schools. Teaching isn't the greatest for price. A good fraction of the teachers don't respect students or listen to peoples opinions. I wouldn't send my child there unless a miracle happens over the years. Principal doesn't seem to communicate with students too well and teachers swear at students...they know who they are. I'm not sure how any parent could leave such positive feedback unless they've never stepped foot in the building itself. Thank-You for reading.

Absolutely love this school and I hope that the troubles with the elementary are not going to follow soon ! There is a new principal who is fair and hardworking. He is a great guy and doing a wonderful job at the school. I've had to take my child out of the elementary school at St. John's but I do hope to have him in 2 years join his friends back at JCMS. Keep up the great job !

Last modified Jackson Catholic Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 7-8