Posted December 04, 2009
Trinity has been serving the Jackson Community for almost 50 years. Public school teachers have commented about how well behaved and respectful Trinity's kids are when they get to High School and how well they do academically. I have met wonderful parents, teachers, staff and have made lifelong friends at TLS. My children are growing in their Faith and education. That is my #1 priority. Thank you TLS

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted February 18, 2008
Great place to learn and grow in Christ!

Posted January 28, 2008
Trinity is the perfect choice for families that want a Christ centered, academically challenging, private school. Teachers and staff are warm, well trained, and always available. I cannot imagine my children anywhere else.

Posted December 12, 2007
Trinity is a great school for my children. The most important part of the school to me, is the Quality Christian Education that my children receive. The Teachers and Principal are a dedicated and loving staff. It has small class sizes, individual attention, new accelerated reading program teacher, foreign language, archer, sports and so much more to offer. Everything they are taught is from a Christian perspective.

Trinity Lutheran School
4900 McCain Road, Jackson, MI  49201
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top