Bad
Good

My youngest children attend, and we've had wonderful experiences. Everyone is helpful, kind and the building is beautiful. I do wish there were more after school activities boys could join, as my daughter has attened girl scouts, girls on the run and even joined a cheer leading group... And there has been nothing for my son, but over all... I love that my children are safe, and in such a wonderful building with such caring and intelligent staff.

Woodward School for Technology and Research has been a wonderful environment for my first grader! He attended kindergarten and preschool here as well and I have had nothing but great interaction with his teachers and the staff. He is advanced in reading and his teachers have taken the time to ensure he is reading at his level and going beyond this to the next level. He loves it here and I can't imagine a better elementary school for my son to start out his education!

Last modified Woodward School For Technology And Research is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.