Kalamazoo, MI

Posted June 09, 2013
We love the small class sizes! Teachers and staff truly care about each child. The Bible is incorporated into each subject, and students are challenged to live out their faith. An excellent education in a safe, caring environment.

Posted December 12, 2011
Great school, and lowest tuition around. It is not fashion to discuss price, but, for the quality of the teachers, the growth in programming and the serious spiritual focus, at half the cost of the only other Christian school in town, it is no contest if you desire Christian education.

Posted October 23, 2010
Great school. We sent our daughter here to be more challenged academically and to continue her in a small school environment. It's very family orientated and a close knit community. The new administrator has added in some wonderful new programs and changes that really allow the kids to be Christ to others and to develop their full potential. I do wish it was more diverse culturally.

Heritage Christian Academy 0

Posted November 02, 2009
Heritage has bible based learning. They reinforse the biblical prinsabels and high standerds that we teach in our home. I know my children are getting a great education that will prepair them for life.

Posted June 18, 2008
As a parent, I appreciate HCA's high standard of learning. They expect a lot out of each student which enables them learn how to work hard and accomplish goals that they may have thought were not possible. I appreciate and admire the administration for their commitment to keeping everything Christ-centered and the passion they have for providing a high quality of education. Our kids have excelled at Heritage and we are so thankful to have it as an option in today's society.

Posted May 30, 2008

Posted March 18, 2007
I have 3 children at HCA right now and we love this school! We are about to make a move out of state and the hardest part is leaving HCA. We have been so pleased with the academics but what we love most is the atmosphere. The staff and teachers want more than anything else for my kids to know and love Jesus Christ as there Savior. They show Christ's love to the students in everything they do and say. The curriculum is Christ-centered and challenging but the teachers are outstanding and help any student who wants or needs extra help. My husband and I have never encountered an administrator more willing to do whatever it takes to keep costs affordable to all faimilies. We highly recommend Heritage Christian Academy to any family who truly wants a Christian Education.

Heritage Christian Academy 4

Posted December 30, 2004
I think it is a wonderful school but for an average student, it is much to hard for them to be able to get a passing grade. For example, my children were A and B students until they went to Heritage and then became C,D and F students. Some of the teachers just 'go to work' they don't take time to really explain to the kids that don't understand it. For as much as it costs, I am not truly satisfied.

Posted February 23, 2004
I've been pretty impressed with Heritage since my oldest niece started attending in third grade. My daughter is now finishing her seventh year there. The teachers are dedicated to our children & really want to see them grow in every way. The staff are there for our kids as well as us parents. Everyone has worked hard to become accredited & are working hard to keep the standards high. I am very grateful that my daughter is able to attend Heritage. I'm very proud of all of the students, teachers & staff for a job well done.

Heritage Christian Academy
6312 Quail Run Drive, Kalamazoo, MI  49009
Last modified Heritage Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top