Posted June 22, 2014
Woodland Elementary is the best! They have high academic standards, care about kids, and do a great job of helping those that may need some extra help. My son was struggling in reading, and the teachers/staff went above and beyond to get him to where he should be. You can't go wrong with Woodland!

Posted January 08, 2013
We are an army family that has moved around a lot. I can honestly say this is one of the best schools my kids have been in.

Posted September 25, 2008
I have had four children go through Woodland. I was very impressed with the teachers' awareness of the individual child and how prepared each of my children was to move on to middle school. Although academics is the priority, the teachers my children had were also interested in them growing into well rounded people. Way to go Woodland! I highly recommend this school!

Woodland Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2008
I have found Woodland to be a wonderful educational experience for my two children. They have since moved on to the Middle School and High School, but often comment on the teachers and how well prepared they were to take on the added challenge of a higher grade. The teachers were always helpful and friendly, working hard to provide the kids with a well rounded academic foundation.

Woodland Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2008
I have two children who have gone to Woodland, and they loved it. The teachers were wonderful and my kids learned quite a bit. Previously they had gone to school in NC, and we were more impressed with Woodland than the school in NC. Kids their welfare,education and person seem to be the priority. I would absolutely recommend Woodland to anyone! Very safe, very friendly and kid oriented.

Woodland Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2006
Woodland has been a great school for my girls to attend. The teachers are a little less involved than I would like but they are learning new and wonderful things everyday.

Woodland Elementary School 1

Posted June 21, 2005
I had a child a woodland elementary school, the teachers were too busy playing on the internet to teach. When i thought my child should be held back due to poor grades, and maturity problems it was the typical case of push him through so we don't actually have to teach and earn our money. I would not recommend this school to anyone. I have two more children that i have choosen to homeschool after this very disappointing experience.

Woodland Elementary School
2000 Pyle Drive, Kingsford, MI  49802
Last modified Woodland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top