Bad
Good

Woodland Elementary is the best! They have high academic standards, care about kids, and do a great job of helping those that may need some extra help. My son was struggling in reading, and the teachers/staff went above and beyond to get him to where he should be. You can't go wrong with Woodland!

We are an army family that has moved around a lot. I can honestly say this is one of the best schools my kids have been in.

I have had four children go through Woodland. I was very impressed with the teachers' awareness of the individual child and how prepared each of my children was to move on to middle school. Although academics is the priority, the teachers my children had were also interested in them growing into well rounded people. Way to go Woodland! I highly recommend this school!

I have found Woodland to be a wonderful educational experience for my two children. They have since moved on to the Middle School and High School, but often comment on the teachers and how well prepared they were to take on the added challenge of a higher grade. The teachers were always helpful and friendly, working hard to provide the kids with a well rounded academic foundation.

I have two children who have gone to Woodland, and they loved it. The teachers were wonderful and my kids learned quite a bit. Previously they had gone to school in NC, and we were more impressed with Woodland than the school in NC. Kids their welfare,education and person seem to be the priority. I would absolutely recommend Woodland to anyone! Very safe, very friendly and kid oriented.

Last modified Woodland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.