Laingsburg Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2005
The thing that impressed me the most about LES is how family oriented the school and the town is. Growing up in the city of G.R., MI. All my life, I never experienced the relationship of having teachers and people in general in the school system really care about my childs well being and progress until I came here and seen it first hand. I have alot of respect for the teachers at LES and especially the ladies in the office who always make me feel welcome and somehow stay on top of everything and everyone that walks through the door. Thanks ladies for doing such a great job, you will always be remembered by me and my kids!

Laingsburg Elementary School
117 Prospect Street, Laingsburg, MI  48848
Last modified Laingsburg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laingsburg Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top