Lake Orion, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted September 11, 2014
I currently have a 5th grader at Pine Tree Elementary. We can't say enough good things about it! The principle, staff, special education, and parent support is tremendous. A very warm and caring environment. They make sure your child succeeds and excels! I would recommend this school very highly to any family.

Posted August 31, 2014
I have had four children attend Pine Tree Elementary. The teachers there genuinely care about my children and work hard to challenge them with their academics. They have been taught how to care for others and handle bullying situations in school and at home. Thank you for doing a wonderful job teaching my children! We love Pine Tree!

Posted August 08, 2011
This is a great school and my son is already ready for 1st grade because the teacher was amazing...

Posted July 30, 2010
We have two children that have attended Pine tree and the curriculum is excellent along with the before and after care options. Being within walking distance to the school from home is great family time for a walk.

Posted June 12, 2008

Posted May 06, 2008

Posted July 24, 2007
I have 2 girls that attend Pine Tree and this is a very positive school! GREAT teachers and support staff all around. We moved to the district when my oldest started 1st grade and it was a great experience from the beginning. They each have made so many friends and the school is very positive focused! Thank you Pine Tree!

Posted May 10, 2006
Great school. Good principal. Excellent teachers.

Pine Tree Elementary School
590 Pine Tree Rd, Lake Orion, MI  48362
Last modified Pine Tree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Tree Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top