Posted May 06, 2013
I have 2 children that attend New Bedford. This school works with each child. teacher to child ratio is wonderful. Every person in the school knows every child. They make you feel like family. The teaching staff works wonderful with my children. they have stayed after just to help when my kids have asked them to. They go out of their way to make time available for parents to get involed with the school, after normal hours. The principal helps with all aspects of education with the children. He has always had an open door when i go to the school. Answers all questions i have every asked him.

Posted March 13, 2009

Posted September 03, 2007

Posted March 25, 2007
Three years ago two of my children transferred to new Bedford academy from another school. One was in third grade. Coming from a different't school he could not read or even write his own name! Now in fifth grade he is doing very well! He gets the extra help he needs from the NBA staff. It is more one on one and small group instruction. At the other school he just fell threw the cracks, and never had one day of homework. New Bedford Academy I know is the right thing for all three of my kids!!!

Posted January 05, 2007
My grandson transferred to NBA in Oct. 06. Our family is very pleased with the school and staff. My grandson is a special needs student with ADHD. The NBA is helping him tremendously to deal with this a still be an active participant in the classroom. The academics are challenging but, the staff is excellent in helping each child stretch for the potential to meet the challenge. Donna Miller Temperance, MI

Posted January 10, 2006

Posted June 04, 2005

New Bedford Academy 4

Posted March 03, 2004
I enrolled my younger son in New Bedford Academy when we moved to this area in 2001, after he and my older son had been attending a private school. The first year was not the greatest. The second year was really great that by the end of the second year I decided to move my older son to this school as well, this year has been great for both my son's. I like the teachers they are superb, very professional. The principal is very friendly and professional. There are always communications betwwen parents and teachers. Vivian Cosgrove

New Bedford Academy 4

Posted February 23, 2004

Posted February 11, 2004
My son is in Kindergarten at NBA and I can't tell you how pleased I am with this school! I love the fact that there is a uniform dress code, and especially the small class sizes. His teachers are superb and he is learning so much. I can't say enough about NBA! We are very happy that we chose NBA for our children's education over our local school.

New Bedford Academy
6315 Secor Road, Lambertville, MI  48144
Last modified New Bedford Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Bedford Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top