Bad
Good

We moved into the district when my son was entering 1st grade. (2014). Our experience has been extremely positive. We are pleased with the school, class size (24) and his teacher. We like that everyone doesn't look like him or come from the same middle-to-upper class background; rather, he is exposed to kids from different socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds. Coming from a rural school district, we are very happy with the curriculum, offerings and environment at D.C.

Personally I'm really happy with Delta Center. From the front door to the class rooms I'm happy. There could be more friendly attitudes exampled but all in all its a good school. Great teachers and students. I will say parents must step up and not expect the school to raise their children. We have an obligation to equip our children regardless. I say continue to pray for unity and one accord.

The parents are more the problem in this community. Lack of education is the primary reason for this. There is an intolerance hard to understand. When the world is changing you need to change with it. This community is doesn't understand simple kindness and it was terribly annoying and not worth my time. I didn't want my child brought up in a community like that.

Greatest school in grand ledge, teahers and students have much to offer. I am very excited for years to come. I disagree with most of the comments posted.

I agree with the last few post. I have 3 children in this school and not even one of them want to go here. The teachers dont know how to talk with the children at all, they are very quick to write them up without understanding the situation. My 3rd grader says that her teacher doesnt like her and is mean to her, What kind of a school is being ran here? I myself feel uncomfortable when at the school for events. I thought putting my kids in the Grand Ledge schools would be great, but I really wish I would have kept them in the Lansing school district where the teachers are caring, and talk with the children to work out any issues! My children will be returning to the Lansing school district next school year.

School is very reactional when it comes to its students. They are not pro-active when it comes to working with the student to figure out what kind of issues is going on. Have not been happy since day one at this school. Currently looking for other options.

My kids have been thier since 2nd grade. Very soft and unclear with direction with discipline. Kids are always guilty and never given a chance to tell thier side. Principal is very weak in leadership of the kids

As a second grader, my child was not introduced to anything that she should have been, and my Kindergartener got absolutely nothing from this school. Our tutors are the only reason she passed through to 1st grade.

The principle is wonderful and he is active in every part of the school.

Last modified Delta Center Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.