Lansing, MI
Before care: Yes

Delta Center Elementary School 4

Posted December 13, 2013
Personally I'm really happy with Delta Center. From the front door to the class rooms I'm happy. There could be more friendly attitudes exampled but all in all its a good school. Great teachers and students. I will say parents must step up and not expect the school to raise their children. We have an obligation to equip our children regardless. I say continue to pray for unity and one accord.

Delta Center Elementary School 2

Posted December 06, 2013
The parents are more the problem in this community. Lack of education is the primary reason for this. There is an intolerance hard to understand. When the world is changing you need to change with it. This community is doesn't understand simple kindness and it was terribly annoying and not worth my time. I didn't want my child brought up in a community like that.

Posted October 25, 2012
Greatest school in grand ledge, teahers and students have much to offer. I am very excited for years to come. I disagree with most of the comments posted.

Delta Center Elementary School 1

Posted March 23, 2011
I agree with the last few post. I have 3 children in this school and not even one of them want to go here. The teachers dont know how to talk with the children at all, they are very quick to write them up without understanding the situation. My 3rd grader says that her teacher doesnt like her and is mean to her, What kind of a school is being ran here? I myself feel uncomfortable when at the school for events. I thought putting my kids in the Grand Ledge schools would be great, but I really wish I would have kept them in the Lansing school district where the teachers are caring, and talk with the children to work out any issues! My children will be returning to the Lansing school district next school year.

Delta Center Elementary School 1

Posted February 02, 2011
School is very reactional when it comes to its students. They are not pro-active when it comes to working with the student to figure out what kind of issues is going on. Have not been happy since day one at this school. Currently looking for other options.

Delta Center Elementary School 3

Posted January 28, 2011
My kids have been thier since 2nd grade. Very soft and unclear with direction with discipline. Kids are always guilty and never given a chance to tell thier side. Principal is very weak in leadership of the kids

Delta Center Elementary School 2

Posted July 26, 2010
As a second grader, my child was not introduced to anything that she should have been, and my Kindergartener got absolutely nothing from this school. Our tutors are the only reason she passed through to 1st grade.

Delta Center Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
The principle is wonderful and he is active in every part of the school.

Posted March 14, 2007

Posted August 04, 2004
This is an excellent learning center for children! My hats off to the entire teaching staff at this school. My child has attended this school since 1999. I would recommend this school greatly. My child is so very lucky to have such a wonderfully well rounded school to attend!. They focus on all aspects of learning, and communicate well with me and my child. The principal is nice and knows all the students and they have certain standards they practice. IF you can get you child in I'd do it. Thanks Everyone! Andrea Cooper

Delta Center Elementary School
305 South Canal Road, Lansing, MI  48917
Last modified Delta Center Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delta Center Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top