Lansing, MI
Students enrolled: 1,730

Posted January 26, 2015
I am a 7th grader at eastern honestly at the beginning of the year I was scared but now I am just fine because I feel safe from the high schoolers in our own 7th 8th grade hallway. The teachers are great The staff is breathing always having a positive attitude about just about everything. Most teachers stay after school to give extra help to students. I just love eastern high school and am a big fan. GOODWOOD QUUAAAKERS

Posted May 28, 2014
Came from small Catholic school. Eastern has a lot to offer for an inner city school. 2+2+2 program a Godsend. The AP/IB program includes a diverse cirriculum. There are several languages taught, a wide variety of electives available and a diverse group if people who seem to get along.

Posted December 12, 2013
I think Eastern is a great school has a mix of all different nationalities and it's great for kids to get exposure to different ways of life.

Eastern High School 5

Posted December 16, 2010
I go to Eastern and i love it! the teachers are really motivated and commited, we have great classes to choose from, and the IB program is great. Don't listen to all the horrible completely untrrue rumors. One of the nicest things about Eastern is you dont have to worry about "fitting in" as long as you have a positive attitude, you'll do just fine!

Eastern High School 0

Posted November 11, 2008
I currently attend Eastern and I love it!! I don't care what anybody else says! The only thing that I don't like is those kids who just want to come to school just to play around.

Posted April 29, 2008

Eastern High School 5

Posted February 27, 2008

Eastern High School 1

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted December 29, 2007

Posted June 02, 2006
Eastern is striving to make academic gains. The honors classes are great. For an inner city school, it is the best in my opinion of all the Lansing schools. The arts program is seriously lacking though.

Eastern High School
220 North Pennsylvania Avenue, Lansing, MI  48912
Last modified Eastern High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastern High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top