Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

It depends on the teacher. We have some great teachers that make up for the really awful ones.

Amazing teachers. I'm a junior and I've had a great experience with Eastern so far

I am a 7th grader at eastern honestly at the beginning of the year I was scared but now I am just fine because I feel safe from the high schoolers in our own 7th 8th grade hallway. The teachers are great The staff is breathing always having a positive attitude about just about everything. Most teachers stay after school to give extra help to students. I just love eastern high school and am a big fan. GOOD WORK QUUAAAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came from small Catholic school. Eastern has a lot to offer for an inner city school. 2+2+2 program a Godsend. The AP/IB program includes a diverse cirriculum. There are several languages taught, a wide variety of electives available and a diverse group if people who seem to get along.

I think Eastern is a great school has a mix of all different nationalities and it's great for kids to get exposure to different ways of life.

I go to Eastern and i love it! the teachers are really motivated and commited, we have great classes to choose from, and the IB program is great. Don't listen to all the horrible completely untrrue rumors. One of the nicest things about Eastern is you dont have to worry about "fitting in" as long as you have a positive attitude, you'll do just fine!

I currently attend Eastern and I love it!! I don't care what anybody else says! The only thing that I don't like is those kids who just want to come to school just to play around.

Last modified Eastern High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.