Bad
Good

The School I Attend Is Everett High School. I Believe It Is One Of The Best Lansing School District High School In Lansing Michigan! Everett Has A lot Of Different Interesting Electives That You Can Choose From. I Think Our School Could Improve More On Better School Lunches And Invest In An Air Conditioning.. But The School Was Built Way Back In The Day That There Was Never An Air Conditioning Department Built. One Of The Thing's That I Like About Attending Here At Everett High School Are The Staff And Administrators, They Are very helpful, Caring, And They Believe In A Good Education For Everyone That Is Willing To Come To School Everyday And Achieve Success!

my son attends everett and he loves the school especially one of his teacher, mr.frieguis he has been great to my son. hat off to everett high school if people dont like it thats theyre problem, great school to attend especially if your child struggles in certain areas in school.

I don't like this school. I'm in honors classes as a sophomore. Yes, SOME of the teachers care. Others don't. The student body has an 'i don't care' attitude as a whole. The security isn't good. They get paid for standing in the halls and taking away hats. They're not helping kids get to class or motivate them to stay in school. Everett High School is in the BOTTOM 2% in Michigan. There are few positives to this school. It needs a lot of work.

I went to Everett High School freshman year and i am no longer in the school district because i moved. i LOVE Everett and will never stop loving it. the school needs to improve alot but in my eyes it is not a bad school the teachers genuinly care and the students are great.

I love Everett, I am a Sophomore this year. I'm in the band and also some clubs. Everett is a GREAT school. I am tired of people saying it isn't. The teachers are the greatest, the people are amazing and the activities are good. I think to have a good time at Everett you just need to get involved in things and also meet to people. I think people come in to Everett with a negative attitude towards the school so no matter how good of a school it is they will always think negatively about everything.

When I was a freshman I hated Everett, Im now a Junior and I love it. Everett has made some great improvements. I would suggest this school to anyone.

I wouldn't reccoment this school for ANYONE. Staff & Teachers are horrible, and hardly ever give the students the attention they need. A lot of students struggle at this high school, & often drop out or fail.

I hate my school. The only thing good about Everett is the band. And the Teachers. Other than that it doesnt do anything but hurt me. Im tired of evereyday waking up and saying " Ugh here we go agian " This school needs to change. I do not want to graduate from Everett highschool.

Their Band keeps the children interested in their school and their education. Grades are very important to them.

as a former student i feel that at the time of my years at this school it was one of the best schools in the lansing area

Last modified Everett High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12