Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted July 19, 2016
Mrs. Barker you are amazing and very helpful , mrs.mckeen you are the best kindergarten teacher i have ever met . I hope u have my son jaikob johnson this year hope u all had a great summer

Gier Park School 5

Posted July 19, 2016
I love this school i went there as a kid , and now my kids go there. Best grade school in lansing . Very clean . And friendly staff

Gier Park School 5

Posted April 24, 2010
All my Children and Grandchildren went there. It is a great school and they had really good teachers.

Posted September 22, 2008
I give this school and the teaching staff 5 stars! they are very committed to giving there students 100%.

Gier Park School 4

Posted July 29, 2005
I suspect like many schools that the quality of teaching depends on the quality of the teacher's talent and care. My daughter performed magnanimously there and while I initially felt dismayed that they couldn't engage her much more than the reading class that they offered her, my daughter will be leaving the school under good terms (for relocation purposes, not school of choice). The Principal is a hard worker, test scores have continued to rise (second best in Lansing), and my daughter's teachers cared very much for her. If parents took more responsibility for the development of their children and the safety of the school surroundings, then the school would become even better.

Gier Park School 2

Posted June 02, 2004
During the 2 years he attended Gier K and K-1. The only thing Gier managed to teach my son in 2 years was how to count to 20, his alphabet (might I add not that well) and how to match shapes. I school of choice my son to the Holt school district from the 1st grade to his current 3rd grade level and over the past 3 years Holt has assisted with his speech impediment when Gier wouldn't even address my concerns about his speech, his reading, writing, and math skills are right where they should be. Had I listened to the teachers at Gier I would have denied my son the wonderful education he is getting from the Holt school district and he would have never had the advantages of true education. Holt is doing what Lansing said couldn't be done! School of choice is great!

401 East Gier Street, Lansing, MI  48906