Bad
Good

Lyons is a great school with a strong commitment to help each child learn and find success in school. Mrs. Coscorelli, Mrs. Jones, Mrs, Conn, Mrs. Shockey, Mr. Chase, Mrs.Mejorado - among others - provide a wonderful school experience.

We absolutely LOVE Lyons Elementary! The Principal Mr. Baker is AWESOME! He makes every attempt to know all the kids & parents by name, and is involved in anything/everything at the school. The staff ALL take pride in their classrooms and students! Mr. Chase, Mrs. Conn, are two of the BEST teachers we've personally had the experience working with. I can't say enough good things about this school. So thankful for their dedication to our kids.

I love this school! Everyone seems to know me and care about the kids. Some people drive from the suburbs just to come to the kindergarten with Mrs. Shockey and Mr. Chase. These teachers work really hard with the kids and have a good time doing it.

If you can only get your kids to come to Lyons for 2 years, do it!! We are sad to leave such a great place. Mr. Forsthofel, Mrs. White, Miss. Hoisington, Mr. Storm (scary but worth it :) Ms. Trumble, Mrs. Jones, Mr. Chase, Mrs. Brundage, Miss Bingle. Thank you and we will miss you!

My daughter is in 3rd grade and I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with the staff!!!

I agree with previous comments that Lyons is a school with a family atmosphere. My son is currently enrolled and I have nothing but good things to say. As a parent who loves to volunteer I have been welcomed with open arms. Their attention and focus on a no bullying policy is tremendous!

My boys attended Lyons School when they were little. Now their children go there. I have always loved that school. Keep up the good work.

Last modified Lyons School is a Public school that serves grades K-3