Bad
Good

The dedication of my Granndson's teacher, Mrs. Gonzalez, Mr. Rollin's, and the Principal, Mr. Lanzo are AMAZING!!!!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

I only know my Grandsons teacher. She is amazing. I only wish she could go through his grades with him.

Our family has moved around a lot. I have seen a few different districts and this school has a such a welcoming feeling. The commitment with the staff is incredible. Mrs. Biasi has been such a help with my son. She one of those teachers you hope your kids get. I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the teachers in the years that my kids will be attending.

I love the small classes and the attention that the teachers pay to each individual student. Mrs. Nickson is an innovative thinker who won't suspend students without giving them a chance to work out their problems and stay in school. Willow elementary provides a great foundation for future academic success.

I know the school is not in a good area of Lansing but i must say that even though i too had doubts about it. My kids are learning exellent there. They both are straight a students. And the teachers are doing a fine job of teaching my children.

Last modified Willow School is a Public school that serves grades K-3