Meryl S. Colt Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2013
I strongly disagree with the lack of challenge; they have a very open ended curriculum and students can take themselves as far as they wish. The comment about Lansing was rude and uncalled for--Waverly and Lansing serve their students to the best of their abilities. I think Colt is a strong building and love the new K-1 concept. Staff and administration work hard and meet students neeeds.

Meryl S. Colt Elementary School 1

Posted December 12, 2011
This school is not challenging enough for my children. Waverly schools have changed a lot since we were in school. They aren't any better than Lansing Public schools really.

Meryl S. Colt Elementary School 5

Posted October 22, 2007
I love this school. I have a son in this school and he loves his teachers

Meryl S. Colt Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2006
Colt is a wonderful elementary school. Teachers are great. My son attended Kindergarten and 1st grade and I was very impressed with his teachers in both grades.

Meryl S. Colt Elementary School
4344 West Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI  48917
Last modified Meryl S. Colt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grade K
Meryl S. Colt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top