Waverly Middle School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
My daughter loves her teachers and is encouraged daily.

Waverly Middle School 5

Posted May 17, 2007
I think Waverley Middle is the best school that my son has attended. The teachers go beyond the call of duty. They really care about the children and make sure the children understand! The music program is the best I have ever seen!I don't dread going after a day of working It is organized and the children do so well and are proud of learning. The dress code in this school is the best I have not seen pants hanging off the kids butts this is encouraging. Keep up the good Work and enjoy your summer!Thank You So Much!

Waverly Middle School
620 Snow Rd, Lansing, MI  48917
Last modified Waverly Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waverly Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.