PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have three children at Res and I could not be happier about the great atmosphere. The class sizes are small and generally the students are kind to one another. Academically it's solid. I like the classic education curriculum and lack of common core. Res offers faith formation, Spanish, art, music, pe, and computers in addition to the regular subjects. The students are from many different areas, ethnicities, income levels and backgrounds.

I attended Resurrection for K-5th back in the 90's/early 2000's. It was a fantastic experience; the teachers and even principal knew your name (even the quiet kids like myself), the classes were smaller and allowed for individual attention, there was little to no bullying or catfights, all the kids in my class knew each other and got along. I went to pulic school from 6th grade on and that was when it really hit me how wonderful Catholic school had been. No back-talking to the teachers, parents who actually show up to conferences and are involved in activities, and a sense of community and respect that I have not found since. I believe Resurrection is a great place for developing minds and I plan to send my future children there one day, without a doubt.

I went there in eighth grade adn truthfully it was out of control. Now it's all changed, and the only good teachers were fired, and replaced. The bullying was out of control, there was a teacher who couldn't control her class, then got the best teacher fired. I had a great year with my graduating class of 2012 but it's not a good school anymore. Last year was the last great year, before Res what downhill. I still love my eigth grade class, and I learned a lot. By a lot I mean in life knowledge, not much school knowdelge. People were even pulled out of the school! After the principle was fired, it just went out of control. It is the worst Catholic School to send your kid to now, I came home upset often.

My child has attended the middle school. The teachers are great and care about their students. The students and parents are welcoming to new classmates and there is a nice sense of community. We feel fortunate to have found this school.

I have two girls and they both goes to resurrection school and they love it there. Teachers,Principal,School Staff are really good with my children. I will recommend Resurrection School to everybody who wants good educations for their children.

My son attends Little Shamrocks Preschool at Resurrection School - we LOVE it! The teachers are warm, kind and caring and it is the exact environment I want my little guy in to learn. I cannot say enough about the school - we are thankful and blessed to have found it.

Last modified Resurrection School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8