Posted March 29, 2012
OSL provides each student with the tools and skills they need to exceed. Excellent administration, teachers, students, and atmosphere.

Posted April 16, 2009
Wonderful school. Great teachers. Some of the area's highest scores on standardized tests.

Posted March 22, 2009
I think that Our Savior Lutheran is an awesome school to go to. This is because every student gets individual attention from the teacher when ever they want it. (and even if they don't...) It is also a great place to learn about God in a Lutheran manner. All the teachers are very experienced and deeply care about the students through out the school. So again I say, this is an awesome school to go to.

Our Savior Lutheran School 0

Posted November 17, 2008
I love OSL! My kids have both attended OSL since Pre K, and have had the best experience in school, as well as church and making friends. I am constantly being impressed with all the they have to offer both academically and spiritually. I would recommend that everyone in the Lansing area check out the new property at the corner of St. Joe and Broadbent, I promise that you will not be dissappointed in what you find!

Posted April 20, 2006
Our Savior Lutheran School is an excellent facility academically and otherwise. The staff is highly trained and knowledgable with a true zest for teaching and a love for children which comes across to the students loud and clear. Staff & parents work hand & glove. There is clear, ongoing communication throughout each school year. While academics are definitely stressed, the main focus at OSL is Christian education. The bible is taught daily and Christian values are in action at all times. There are also plenty of fun activities going on like Science fairs, tech night, accelerated reader parties, Christian themed plays, sports, band, etc. For a well rounded, Christian based education, you couldn't find a better school.

Our Savior Lutheran School
7910 E. St. Joseph Hwy, Lansing, MI  48917
Last modified Our Savior Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Savior Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top