PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We both felt very strongly that our son would thrive in a God-focused environment, with teachers and staff that held similar values and beliefs about what matters most in life. This was a priceless opportunity for his education to mirror the teachings he is receiving at home and at church. Every person we have come in contact with has been so friendly and loving, and we couldn't be more pleased with our decision to start our son on this path at LCS!

Aside from the academic excellence that LCS is known for, the teachers provide a loving and supportive environment, the athletic program has earned state wide recognition, and the facility is warm and welcoming. LCS is an educational home for our family.

I had a wonderful experience at LCS and found the teachers to be the best part of the school. Each staff member and teacher truly cares about each student.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Quick to judge and expel students they dont agree with and then asks them not to talk about it so it doesn't damage their reputation, which is all they care about.

We are new to LCS and we love it! We were drawn to the school because of their obvious faith base, amazing administration/staff, and the many opportunities for our children......spiritually, socially and academically!

We are so thrilled with the difference that LCS has made in the lives of our entire family. The atmosphere of caring within the faculty and the student body is absolutely amazing. My 10th grader transferred from public school at the beginning of this school year, and we have noticed an immediate improvement in his grades and his demeanor. When we asked him what the difference was, he told us that the teachers really care about him and WANT him to learn and that his fellow STUDENTS help him with his school work!! The fact that the teachers pray before each exam has helped him overcome the anxiety he used to have about testing. Instead of getting Ds and Es on exams, he is getting As and Bs, and the material is no less challenging than it was in his previous school. Time is built into the school week to make appointments with teachers for review or clarification, so he can concentrate on mastering the concepts at home instead of unraveling the mystery of what had been taught. My only regret is that we waited so long to make this move.

We really love Lansing Christian! Our oldest daughter just graduated after 13 years at LCS and she has come back to thank her teachers for how well prepared she was for college. Our other 2 children are enjoying their high school years there and are so grateful for the positive atmosphere and excellent academics! Their is consistency and reinforcement for students as teachers partner with parents. We are grateful for the christian values and like-mindness. Their is great support and encouragement to do your best whether it is in academics or athletics, student senate or science olympia. There is so much to choose from. Please come and see for yourself!

We love this school! Our kids have gone since kindergarten. The teachers have been WONDERFUL. They are excellent at their jobs and they truly care about each of their students. We love how they integrate a Biblical worldview into every subject. The kids participate in chapel leadership and serve in the community through the school as well. Perfect size classes as well and parents are quite involved. The principals and school board are always willing to listen to any concerns as well.

We absolutely love this school. My son is in preschool here and he wakes up excited and ready for school! The teachers are so wonderful. They are kind, encouraging and uplifting. Lansing Christian is a blessing to our family and we cannot wait to see what God has in store for my children here.

I absolutely love my school. I have attended Lansing Christian School since Pre-School, and I definitely think that I am prepared for college. Over the course of high school, I have taken 4 years of language classes, 2 AP science classes, AP US History, and AP Calculus. The teachers are incredible and genuinely care about the well-being of the students. I am very close with almost everyone in my class and have made many lifelong friends.

Last modified Lansing Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12