Posted March 11, 2014
We really love Lansing Christian! Our oldest daughter just graduated after 13 years at LCS and she has come back to thank her teachers for how well prepared she was for college. Our other 2 children are enjoying their high school years there and are so grateful for the positive atmosphere and excellent academics! Their is consistency and reinforcement for students as teachers partner with parents. We are grateful for the christian values and like-mindness. Their is great support and encouragement to do your best whether it is in academics or athletics, student senate or science olympia. There is so much to choose from. Please come and see for yourself!

Posted March 07, 2014
We love this school! Our kids have gone since kindergarten. The teachers have been WONDERFUL. They are excellent at their jobs and they truly care about each of their students. We love how they integrate a Biblical worldview into every subject. The kids participate in chapel leadership and serve in the community through the school as well. Perfect size classes as well and parents are quite involved. The principals and school board are always willing to listen to any concerns as well.

Posted March 03, 2014
We absolutely love this school. My son is in preschool here and he wakes up excited and ready for school! The teachers are so wonderful. They are kind, encouraging and uplifting. Lansing Christian is a blessing to our family and we cannot wait to see what God has in store for my children here.

Posted January 17, 2014
I absolutely love my school. I have attended Lansing Christian School since Pre-School, and I definitely think that I am prepared for college. Over the course of high school, I have taken 4 years of language classes, 2 AP science classes, AP US History, and AP Calculus. The teachers are incredible and genuinely care about the well-being of the students. I am very close with almost everyone in my class and have made many lifelong friends.

Lansing Christian School 4

Posted January 15, 2014
I have attended Lansing Christian since kindergarten and feel so bitter-sweet about my graduation this year (2014). I love my school and feel very ready for college and life, spiritually, intellectually, and socially. My school provides many AP class options, has an excellent choir program, and great athletics. Most teachers bond excellently with students. However, just because it's a Christian school does not mean bullies are not present and, unfortunately, there is favoritism from the disciplinary authorities towards more wealthy families, especially towards the Granger family. This should not discourage you from sending your child(ren) to Lansing Christian. The students are great. All of them. Small class sizes make learning easy and fun. I knew almost every high school student every year of my high school career and had friends in every grade almost every year. I graduated with a class of around 50 students, which is about average. Lansing Christian is pricey, but it's also worth every cent.

Posted October 09, 2013
My family is so thankful for Lansing Christian School. It is clear the teachers and administrators genuinely care about the students, not just academically, but spiritually as well. I love that my daughter is getting a wonderful education, building her character, and growing in her relationship with Jesus.

Posted March 27, 2013
The Christian education my children receive here is excellent. The curriculum and teachers are very good. I cannot say enough good things about the fall and spring sports programs for girls.

Posted January 18, 2013
We have 4 children at Lansing Christian Elementary School, and we have loved our 6 years there! The teachers are absolutely wonderful - they love the students and it shows in their daily interaction with them. We love knowing that what we teach at home is reinforced at school by the teachers, administration and other staff. LCS is a wonderful school!

Posted October 15, 2012
We have been at LCS for 5 years and can truly say that Christ is at the head of the school. The teachers assist the children in acquiring an internal moral code of behavior based upon the Bible. The curriculum is consistent with the inerrant Word of God and is designed to train the whole child. My three children are thriving academically and have built wonderful relationships with other children of all ages. The school has community building activities to help the families meet one another and the children are encouraged to help new students feel welcome. The school (pre-k thru twelfth grade) is all on one campus and gives great opportunity for the older students to mentor the younger ones occasionally. My favorite is when the 12th grade bible class goes to the kindergarten room to pray together with the kids. The children mature in Christ and are fully equipped to enter the world as young men and women of God.

Posted October 11, 2012
Missing LCS! Our son just graduated from LCS and we are missing the community of teachers, administrators, students and parents! We are not a family of great wealth, we are not alumni or family of those employed there! We were simply a family looking for a place where our son could get an outstanding education and yet be known personally by his teachers and administrators. We drove 40 mins, one way for two years to get our son to LCS! During his four years he grew tremendously emotionally, acedemically and SPIRITUALLY! He loved his four years at LCS and we can not say enough good about our experience!

Lansing Christian School
3405 Belle Chase Way, Lansing, MI  48911
Last modified Lansing Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lansing Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.