PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Excellent school. Teachers are compassionate, caring & demands the best. Only downfall is the way Pam handles her financial matters

My children went to the school for two years. I receive state assistance and at the first the state gave her a problem she put my boys out of the center. I had been trying to work with my caseworker and supervisors and since they didn't work in a timely manner for her she again told me on a wed night at %pm my children could not return the following day. She is very unprofessional and was discussing my case to a random stranger and was upset when I asked her not to do that. She was breaking confidential laws and had no regards on how or what she would be putting my children threw! Her teachers are amazing that is why I tried dealing with her for so long. She doesn't not carry herself as a Christian woman just runs a Christian center. All I can say is beware everything that looks good is not!

My son has been attending the daycare/school program since he was born. The teachers are amazing and they really care about the well being of the child but Pam nags parents about money all the time I wonder who's important; the child or getting paid? its gets irritating!

Excellent school! All 3 of my oys have attended from at least 6 mos. and they all read, performed 3 digit addition, and could recall facts from their American heritage. All before kindergarten!

This is a great school! You'll child will be reading before they get to Kindergarten

Overall excellent! Both of my children went to 'Pam's' and now my grandson goes there. They are nice adults and I have so much to brag about regarding my grandson's intellect and great manners. Pam's is a great spring-board for all children!

Excellent, academically-focused, Christian atmosphere! They really care about the future of their students!

Last modified Pam's Academy Of Champions is a Private school that serves grades PK-3