Lincoln Park, MI

Lincoln Park Middle School 5

Posted March 28, 2014
LPMS is a GREAT place to learn. Students feel cared about by staff. Staff feel cared about by administration. Being relational is top priority at LPMS. Capturing Kids' Hearts is embedded in all aspects of the school making all who enter feel welcome creating the perfect environment in which to learn. Every classroom has developed a social contract for appropriate classroom behavior. Every classroom has a social greeter who invites all who enter the classroom to read, agree to, and sign the social contract. MEAP scores continue to rise indicating progress in academic achievement. Data is key to driving instruction and decisions about the school climate and culture.

Posted March 08, 2012
my Son attends this school. It is a terrible place to send your kid. SOME of the teachers are great and really care about the kids and helping them get to where they need to be academic wise and there is other teachers who will not communicate with parents to help the child.The counselors say they will help and never even call the child in for a meeting to discuss the issues bothering them even after telling the parent that they will. they Take the word of other kids on things said and names a student may have called someone and then refer the situation to assistant principle to try and have kid suspended with no proof other then oh this kid said your kid said this....kids lie at this age and i feel without proof no kid should be singled out over some other kids word. Further more my son was assulted in the gym locker room and suspended 10 days for defending himself. was he supposed to do just keep getting hit so he dont get into trouble? Some teachers care,office staff leaves alot to be desired. the counselors WILL NOT help your child but are the first to try and put the blame on one child on the word of another with no proof.do your kid a favor DONT SEND THEM TO LP SCHOOLS.

Posted December 22, 2011
This school is horrible. They are a FEW good teachers, but the principals are really bad. I am currently considering placing my child with disabilities on homebound because the principals and select teachers are so horrible and are bullying him and harrassing him to an unimaginable extent.

Posted November 02, 2011
lpms has wonderful teachers but horrible principals and office staff. they all feel like they are better than everyone especially if you live out of the school district they are very discrimitive. Alot of the students have no respect for adults after school they just walk right out into traffic, then the schools put it off on the parent that is just trying to pick up their kids. and yes the school is more worried about the dress code then the students education . and when a child is behind the no longer give them extra work to bring up their grades. i guess they would rather the students fail.

Lincoln Park Middle School 5

Posted August 14, 2009
i love this school i love the teachers there also

Posted April 01, 2009
The meap test speak very clear fro this school!...I moved my daughter fromk this school ...Its too bad the school district is more concerned with what the kids are wearing then the kids education ...Very poor results from this school

Posted February 01, 2008
I hate this school more than life itself. It is a rat-hole.

Posted July 11, 2007
I think the LP Middle School is a wonderful school. 2 of my 3 children went there for 7th grade and they did wonderful. The teachers are excellent, the work is adequate and the school itself has great discipline rules. I am very pleased and looking forward to their 8th grade year as well as my other daughter going there for 7th grade. - Cynthia Brooks

Lincoln Park Middle School 4

Posted May 26, 2004
When I went to L.P.M.S I was scared. I didn't know what to do or where to go. But after a week or two I got the hang of it. It is a good school. The only bad thing when I went there was that not all of the teachers were hard on you. Like Mr. Onder. He was really hard on you, but he was a great teacher. He helped me a lot. You need teachers that you can go talk to about your problems. Mrs. Hillman was that person for me. She was that person for a lot of the kids in cluster 8D. I think that they need to get more tachers like those two and people would be giving a 5 for all of the catergories. Take it from a student that went there, that's what we want. We may not show it, but we really do.

2800 Lafayette Boulevard, Lincoln Park, MI  48146
Last modified Lincoln Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Park Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top