Bad
Good

Excellent School. I go here and couldn't be happier. Everything has flaws but the staff and students all truly care about eachother and can have fun while learning. Administrators and staff are also making great improvements.

I think as far changes and strong leadership, might work, but it the students like me that need to help put the changes in together, i mean the school and teachers, great but some student don't seem to put the time and effort for work, nor any student wont mature up and do what they are told. I'm a 10'th grader that has 3.0 trying to put these changes in good use, also part- special ed, because of my hard-hearing.

Used to be a good school. Far overcrowded with too many different subcultures that cause a lot of problems. It always seems to be white vs black, mexican vs black, white vs mexican.. Also a lot of the students are on hard drugs. Teachers dont care.

I am so impressed with the changes that are happening at Lincoln Park High School. The new principal, Mr. Dangerfield, has started weekly telephone addresses. The communication and customer service is excellent. I used to be unhappy and fearful that my children were not getting the best education but I no longer believe that. My children's teachers communicate with me frequently. The children seem better behaved as well. Great job! Highly Recommend!

When I first got to the school, on the first day I almost got suspended for their over-strict dress code. All I was wearing was a shirt with the american flag on it.In this school you cannot have any individuality. Because any clothing with any writing or pictures on it will get you suspended. All this school ever does over the PA system is complain about the dresscode and tell people to put their IDs on. As a special ed student here I hear the students constantly make fun of us. I strongly suggest not going here.

I was a former student at lphs. Good school, great teachers and staff, most inportantly great extra ciriculum activites. School was a great turn out for the downriver area.

LPHS is not a bad school at all.Yea theres alot of drama n sumtimes fights but its a highschool people what school isnt like that.We may lack books but we dnt lack the education needed n sum of the kids there dnt care bout there education n doesnt even try so theres no need to blame the school.The teachers are awesome and they do push us to suceed there have been times when i didnt care about school either n i wld start to fail but my teachers all pushed me to do better.. Its not the school thats messed up its some of the ungreatful kids that go there so plz stop bad talkin the school and pay attention to your kids n other students.. The teachers n principals n hall moniters and everyone else who work there are doin their best.Cut them slack n give them a chance!!!

The school has gone down the drain, it used to be free. Now, all the concern is about the IDs, Dress Code, Attendance. More like a prison than a school.

I am a student at LPHS, and I love it here. Everybody's really into the extra activitys and we have alot of school spirit! But, it is true- we spend to much money on the football equipment even though what we really need is new lockers! But overall, I love it here, and all the teachers rock!

i think that lphs has a lot of potential, but i see too much violence, and lack of what we need, stop wasting our money on things we dont need, get us new supplies, books, lockers, desks, etc. get a security system, things we could put to use, not usless things.

Last modified Lincoln Park High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.