Linden High School 2

Posted July 25, 2014
Be aware before you enroll your child that this school runs on trimesters, which is faster and more difficult for most students, but gives them leeway if they tend to fail classes (although making the courses faster increases the chances of a student failing...) In addition, if your child is in need of special care or a different program out of the classroom, beware: they do not offer much of anything and will not work with you or your child. In fact, they will go to great lengths to make sure your child does not do an alternative program, and even if you do manage get past that, their alt. programs are outdated and essentially set up to fail (especially with their trimester system.) If your child is fine in the classroom, however, it's just like any other U.S. high school today - both good and bad teachers, bullies and misconduct, and controversial events.

Linden High School 5

Posted July 23, 2007
- a former student
I am a recent graduate from Linden and would have to say that I got a great education. The teachers were (mostly) all friendly and almost always helpful. I can't imagine going anywhere else. Linden is a great little school. I loved it!

Linden High School 4

Posted March 25, 2007
- a former student
I went to this school for my whole high school career. I hated the high school atmosphere, sure it can't be any worse than any other high school in the county. That is just my opinion of any high school. I learned how to treat people with respect and not jump to conclusions about anyone. In totality, it was a great learning environment and I would still stand behind this school as a high class place to learn.

Linden High School 4

Posted November 24, 2005
- a former student
I think that the point of these reviews is to discuss how an education at LHS helps students prepare for college or joining the workforce upon graduation. Linden High School prepared me for college and taught me the skills that I needed to complete both my BA and masters' degrees. LHS teachers are (for the most part) always willing to help studnets with issues they may be having, and teach them essential skills for success in life. The only program that really needs improvement is the instrumental music program. It is time that they bring someone in that knows music and treats students with respect. Other then that--a great education was earned at LHS.

Linden High School 5

Posted September 29, 2005
I am now a 11th grader at LHS. LHS is the best place to learn and I absolutly love it. I wouldn't rahter go to any other school. -Ryan Scully.

Linden High School
7201 Silver Lake Road, Linden, MI  48451
Last modified Linden High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linden High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top