Cleveland Elementary School 1

Posted June 05, 2014
Very disappointed. Daughters teacher is always absent and very uninterested in students. She's not concerned with the social, emotional or even educational well being of the kids as she turns a blind eye to bullying and never assigns homework. Happy we are done with Cleveland.

Cleveland Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2012
When my eldest went to cleveland, I was not too impressed, but they have improved in the past 4 years and now that my youngest attends, I find cleveland to be a wonderful school with great staff!

Posted September 27, 2009
The parents and staff work very well together, and always make the children's well being and education first in their endeavors.

Posted September 26, 2009
We have the best PTA ever. Cleveland is a hidden gem in our community. Our Principal is amazing as well.

Posted September 26, 2009
Great School, Great Staff and a Great PTA! Very involved.

Posted December 19, 2008

Posted November 01, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008
Cleveland Elementary School is a close knit school community and the prinicpal is fantastic. The staff and support staff are very dedicated to the success of the students at Cleveland. My kids love this school.

Posted November 17, 2007

Posted January 14, 2006
my kids loves this school

Cleveland Elementary School
28030 Cathedral Street, Livonia, MI  48150
Last modified Cleveland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top