Livonia, MI

Posted April 18, 2014
My school is an AMAZING! school. My school provides many fun activities,sports,etc. for us Middle Schoolers to do. They gives us the motivation we need to succed in life. They really show how much they care about us and how they would be proud of us later on in life regardless of how it goes.

Posted February 16, 2012
Emerson is the wrost school every the teachers are lazy disrespectful the vice principle shouldnt deserve to be aye principle they dont teach right .. here not social with the student there should be more activity this site is CRAZY for giving it a 8/10 it shoukd be aye 0/10

Emerson Middle School 3

Posted August 27, 2010
I attended this school last year and i am going again this fall. I think that it is a great place to learn and the teachers are really good at teaching. My problem with this school is that some of the teachers are very mean even though they can teach. Also, last year there was at least fifteen fights and after the first ten the principal finally decides to put up security cameras. Not only was there fights but some kids started to pull the fire alarm on purpose and they also started stealing out of other kids lockers. I only recommend this school for the great learning process but not for the safety of your children.

Posted July 14, 2010
my child has gotin beaten and strolen from this skool is horifiying i hate this school and so does she

Posted June 03, 2010
Very disappointed. I am a student. Teachers and principle not helpful. They are too busy to handle all the students. They don't keep important records straight.

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted July 10, 2009
i was attending this school for seventh grade and ill be back there for the fall but i personally dont want to and i dont know any kid that will. the teachers are wonderfull i loved all my teachers but the school in general is horrible i think they should offer more after school activites and more fun electives. the mose exciting electives for me were art and woodshop. i would highley reccomend your child going here but its like any school they dont want to go here.

Posted June 09, 2009
EMS was the best school that i have ever been to! they had wonderful teachers that were always helping me when i needed it. i moved and couldnt contuine there for the eight grade, but i wish i could have!

Posted May 26, 2009

Emerson Middle School 4

Posted November 04, 2008
i think its good but i think there should be more after school activities

Emerson Middle School
29100 West Chicago Avenue, Livonia, MI  48150
Last modified Emerson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top