Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted October 03, 2015
school very sexist especially in the summer its hot in the school humid and the teachers target girls for tanktops because there not 3 straps, shoulders, shorts have to be mid thigh there are no shorts that are middle long it is what it is if your shorts are to short thats different but not having mid thigh is ioronic its hot what are we suppose to wear? also guys can wear holes in there jeans but girls can it does not make sense franklin high school should change there dresscode. guys dont get dresscoded for wearing there white tanktop and guys can sag

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 03, 2015
mr moore a very great teacher he helps alot when you dont understand something he will go over it again for you

Franklin High School 2

Posted March 18, 2015
Principal is biased in his deeling with parents and students with no understanding of community relations. Math teachers used to try to help and get along struggling students but my youngest says there is not enough help in class.

Franklin High School 1

Posted January 07, 2015
I'm a graduate of Franklin. The time I spent at that school was a waste of 4 years of my life. I had an aweful experience there due to the horrible staff, with the exception of a few teachers. Many of the students will end up dropping out of this school. I blame the high amount of drop outs on the staff. The teachers are very narsistic. Many teachers picked favorites, the "good kids" that came from succecful narsictic families. The staff also picked out their targets, the "bad kids" more than likely kids of a single mother. The staff there also loves to gossip about their students there, to other staff members and students in class. Once you are viewed as a bad kid by one staff member, you were soon recognized as a bad kid by the whole faculty. When the faculty finds a target, they do everything in their power to get that student out of there school. The staff focuses on their good kids that will blend into society and grow up to be narsictic people just like themselves. The students of this school will not go far in their life after highschool. The students the school takes pride in probably will not make any significant difference in the world. Don't go to school here.

Franklin High School 5

Posted December 03, 2014
Everything about Franklin High school has been wonderful for my son. We moved here his freshman year and he is doing great. The staff at Franklin is so amazing. Thank you for all you do Franklin and GO PATRIOTS!!

Franklin High School 1

Posted October 20, 2014
Franklin High School, Livonia, MI I never thought there could be so many sub-standard teachers. I am not surprised that the test results came in so much lower than the rest of the district after my freshman was loaded with 4 out of 6 useless teachers. Lazy, expect the students to teach themselves under the "preparing them for college" mantra. Teach the subject, give them a good foundation, and college will take care of itself. Do nothing, expect the kids to teach themselves, and smile and act nice, you get 66.67% of my child's teachers this year. Sad. Her counselor is no better. Took 6 schedules to get her into classes, and it's still wrong 2 months later. I am surprised Livonia has not gotten rid of the majority of the staff here. A;so laughable is that you have to pay as a parent to help out and participate. Who thinks of this stuff?

Posted March 18, 2014
Franklin High School in Livonia Michigan. I support the school and their goals. My child is a freshman so I am still learning about the school.

Posted March 13, 2014
I graduated from Franklin in 2010 and am now graduating from the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor) this May with a 3.8, a double major with high honors, and an admirable full time job lined up. Needless to say, I'm doing well. The thing about Franklin is that it is full of academically average and morally misguided kids. The advanced students that rise to the top tend to be tracked together in 4-5 subjects and are largely segregated from the non-advanced population outside of athletics and assorted elective courses (I met some colorful individuals in pleasure reading my senior year...). If you are motivated and intelligent, there is an opportunity for you to meet like minded students and brilliant teachers that will get you where you want to be for the most part. The real challenge is setting the bar high enough for yourself. I came to Michigan way behind my private-school-educated out of state cohorts. Specifically, my analytic reasoning and research design capacities were dismal compared to peers that attended rigorous prep programs. The average kid will be fine at FHS, and the will surely have a shot at state-level college admission. Exceptional kids are on their own.

Posted September 26, 2013
My first child graduated in 2009, my son-in-law in 2007, and my youngest is now a Junior there. I beleive the school has a strong acedemic prgram and the counselors do a pretty good job in giviing direction, not always but 85% of the time. Teh TEachers are great. there were only a couple that my kids have had that I would say did not do their job. You know the Teachers are making a mark on your children when they come home and talk about them everyday. tehy hace the IB program which is only one of a couple of high schools in Michigan to have this program. Also from what I have heard from my kids, their friends, Teachers, and other paretns from Franklin and other Livonia schools, Franklin has a better focus on enforcing drug policies. I would recommend this high school over the other two in Livnoia any day!.

Franklin High School 5

Posted October 25, 2011
Franklin has a spirited student council and a large number of students dedicated to the advancement of their class and their school with a disproportionately high number of Advanded Placement students. I have to rate this school as "Excellent"!

31000 Joy Road, Livonia, MI  48150
Last modified Franklin High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top