Livonia, MI

Posted September 08, 2014
This is my son's third year at Grant. He loves it there! Every single employee of the school truly cares about the children. The principal has been quick to address my concerns and questions. No school is perfect, but this building is filled with kind, loving people who provide a warm environment for discovery and learning.

Posted June 03, 2014
Grant has an amazing PTA. The principal is very efficient and I swear knows every child by name! Parent involvement is also great. My son especially enjoys the music class each week.

Posted October 15, 2013
My children have been attending Grant for 3+ years. I absolutely love "our" school. As a parent it is easy to feel part of the community. The staff and parent organization at Grant is very welcoming and provides many extra activities for the students. I have experienced different concerns/struggles over the years regarding my children and I have always felt comfortable discussing these concerns with all their teachers and the principal at Grant. They are kind and informative and have always helped "us" reach a positive resolution to our issue. I feel very fortunate to have my children attend such a wonderful school.

Posted April 18, 2013
Great School and Great Teacher (Mrs. Ort)! Really turned my Kindergartner around. We had a terrible experience at Cleveland with the Principal and a Teacher. My Son was having trouble in school and would cry when we took him to school. Now, he really enjoys school again. We are so thankful for all that Grant Elementary has done for our child!

Posted October 13, 2012
Our Family really loves this school. We have two boys one is in 4th grade the other in 1st. When I was looking for a school when my first child was born I came to this site to help me try to get a good school for him. Now that he is moving into 5th which will be another school I am back here again. This school is very, very good. I would recommend this school to friends and family without a second thought. I am really sad to send my oldest elsewhere. I am very proud to be a "Gator" My kids love this school it was a great choice. You have to remember that you can not please everyone every time with every situation. I do love the music teacher he is superior! I love that the make sure to have all electives in this school i.e. gym, music,art etc...I believe it is very important for my children. The after school care is wonderful as well.

Grant Elementary School 3

Posted September 13, 2012
What is a school for an early age? A place were little kids got attracted to, the main purpose is to make them like to learn, a one step ahead after the preschoolers. Unfortunate, this doesn't exist in this school, they are doing their job as the law required. In other hand, the school is clean, staff is friendly. The build up and placement is excellent. What they need is motivation and the well to improve, be the best! Hard work and keen to their sole of teaching is the key, I hope they listen and learn something before they deliver the message to our future of the next generation. I don't want to see messages on empty bottles flowing around, determined kids with bright future make their family proud. If you are looking just to get paid at the end of the week, find you another job and make space to those who want to deliver the message.

Grant Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2011
My sons are attending this school, i think this school is very boring, teachers and staff are average, and the math program is absolutely terrible......

Grant Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2007
In a year of change in Livonia schools, the staff at Grant have been kind, helpful and compassionate.

Posted May 10, 2007
My daughter just transferred to Grant in the beginning of May. I would like to thank the teachers and staff for making this transition so easy for her. You have all been so wonderful, and have made us feel as if we had been here the whole year. In such a troubling time for us, I again thank you and appreciate the support! Everyone is fantastic!

Grant Elementary School 2

Posted August 29, 2006
The safety of our children was not a priority at this school. On more than one occasion, kids were lost. Kindergartners and 1st graders were allowed to get on the wrong busses.

Grant Elementary School
9300 Hubbard Street, Livonia, MI  48150
Last modified Grant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top