Posted September 16, 2013
Kennedy Elementary was a phenomenal experience for our son. The staff has a caring, involved approach. The curriculum is taught very well by an excellent staff of teachers. We would recommend this school to anyone looking for a school in Livonia!!

Posted August 09, 2012
My daughter attended Kennedy in Kindergarden. She developed great frienships, organizational skills and most of all exceeded our goals acedemically. The volunteers, teachers and staff were wonderful and added to her sense of belonging. Unfortuntley, we moved and settled for a school closer to home. We were very disappointed in the progress and every other aspect we hoped to find in a school like Kennedy. We are transferring back in the fall. The extra drive time is well worth the gains.

Posted June 27, 2011
After researching Livonia schools last year, I fould that Kennedy lives up to the great comments that I found on this site. My daughter just completed kindergarten and overall my wife and I are extremely pleased how much she's learned in one year. Kudos to the principal and teaching staff. They really have done a remarkable job. I am very optimistic for the upcomming year. Great job Kennedy!

Posted May 05, 2011
Great School, Great Teachers. Very positive environment. Teachers are top notch. Principle is very understanding and active. Lucky to have such a good school for my kids.

Kennedy Elementary School 0

Posted May 08, 2010
The teachers are friendly and involved with all the children...they really work w/ them on an individual basis. The principal is also passionate about all of her students and it shows.

Kennedy Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2009
Kennedy School has an amazing staff. They encourage family involvement in the school, have a fantastic Parent Teacher Association, follow amazing curriculum guidelines and do a great job of helping the children to reach their full potential. Many incredible teachers incorporate Love and Logic Strategies into the classroom and help the children through Responsible Thinking. Kennedy has an amazing principal who genuinely cares for the school and everyone in it. They have an full time Elementary Student Service Provider who gladly cares for students and their families, a wonderful librarian, fantastic art and music teachers and lets not forget our fabulous Physical Education instructor. We mustn't forget the cafeteria staff and the Janitor who always greats you with a smile. And Truly, I am so grateful for the school secretary who really is the silent glue of the school and mustn't go unnoticed. Please forgive me if I have forgotten to mention anyone. John F. Kennedy Elementary also has a fantastic computer lab that students love and much more. Online, they have a fantastic link to help parents in with many different facets of their students lives...including internet safety links. Students are taught to embrace life, make friends, and learn much. They are taught to show honor and respect. They have an amazing surveillance system all around the school and they take student safety very seriously. Kennedy is a great place for children to learn.

Posted May 11, 2006
We've had a great expirience with the school. My child's teacher has gone out of her way to make sure that we are kept informed and made part of the learning process. Academically the school allows for individual acheivement. If you are thinking og moving to Livonia you're in great luck if you are joining the Kennedy community.

Posted November 13, 2005
Kennedy has been a great experience for our children. The teachers are top notch and the principal is known by all the students and parents. The teachers my children have had, have gone beyond the call of duty.

Kennedy Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2005
My child has had a good overall experience at Kennedy. We have had only 2 problems and the first was dealt with quickly & efficiently. The second was never really dealt with as it was a teacher issue instead of a child issue. Education is progressing well - above average across the board for mine. There are way too many field trips though!

Posted September 08, 2005
Kennedy is a great school! The staff is top notch and very dedicated to each student. The principal is wonderful and very hands on. Kennedy has the best MEAP scores in the district. They lay a great foundation in the early grades for continued success through high school. Great parent involvement with many opportunites to volunteer.

Kennedy Elementary School
14201 Hubbard Street, Livonia, MI  48154
Last modified Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top