Bad
Good

Kennedy is very warm and open. The staff is committed to student leanring and growth.

Kennedy Elementary was a phenomenal experience for our son. The staff has a caring, involved approach. The curriculum is taught very well by an excellent staff of teachers. We would recommend this school to anyone looking for a school in Livonia!!

My daughter attended Kennedy in Kindergarden. She developed great frienships, organizational skills and most of all exceeded our goals acedemically. The volunteers, teachers and staff were wonderful and added to her sense of belonging. Unfortuntley, we moved and settled for a school closer to home. We were very disappointed in the progress and every other aspect we hoped to find in a school like Kennedy. We are transferring back in the fall. The extra drive time is well worth the gains.

After researching Livonia schools last year, I fould that Kennedy lives up to the great comments that I found on this site. My daughter just completed kindergarten and overall my wife and I are extremely pleased how much she's learned in one year. Kudos to the principal and teaching staff. They really have done a remarkable job. I am very optimistic for the upcomming year. Great job Kennedy!

Great School, Great Teachers. Very positive environment. Teachers are top notch. Principle is very understanding and active. Lucky to have such a good school for my kids.

The teachers are friendly and involved with all the children...they really work w/ them on an individual basis. The principal is also passionate about all of her students and it shows.

Kennedy School has an amazing staff. They encourage family involvement in the school, have a fantastic Parent Teacher Association, follow amazing curriculum guidelines and do a great job of helping the children to reach their full potential. Many incredible teachers incorporate Love and Logic Strategies into the classroom and help the children through Responsible Thinking. Kennedy has an amazing principal who genuinely cares for the school and everyone in it. They have an full time Elementary Student Service Provider who gladly cares for students and their families, a wonderful librarian, fantastic art and music teachers and lets not forget our fabulous Physical Education instructor. We mustn't forget the cafeteria staff and the Janitor who always greats you with a smile. And Truly, I am so grateful for the school secretary who really is the silent glue of the school and mustn't go unnoticed. Please forgive me if I have forgotten to mention anyone. John F. Kennedy Elementary also has a fantastic computer lab that students love and much more. Online, they have a fantastic link to help parents in with many different facets of their students lives...including internet safety links. Students are taught to embrace life, make friends, and learn much. They are taught to show honor and respect. They have an amazing surveillance system all around the school and they take student safety very seriously. Kennedy is a great place for children to learn.

Last modified Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.