Posted December 12, 2014
I just completed my student teaching internship at Cass, from personal experience I can say that it is an absoutlet wonderful school! The staff is warm and welcoming and they do a great job creating an environment fosters meaningful learning experiences. If Cass had openings for teaching positions I would be first in line to apply, I would love to be a part of this school. I plan to come back to volunteer/substitute teach as often as I can.

Posted April 05, 2014
Cass Elementary is a wonderful place with amazing teachers and staff, a warm and welcoming parent community, and friendly students. We love Cass and everything about it!! Can't recommend this school enough :)

Posted October 25, 2013
My grandson attends Cass Elementary. I volunteer at the school. The school is clean and the staff creates a warm and welcome environment. In my experience the children receive feedback that is encouraging and positive. The children are given homework which establishes good study habits and allows parents to follow their progress and give extra help when needed. Also, the teacher sends emails to keep parents informed. I think that the academic program is well done.

Posted June 11, 2013
Both of my children have gone through Cass for a total of 9 years. I can't say enough good things about the staff and the community. Parent involvement here is exceptional. One of my children had special needs and they did everything they can to help her out.

Posted May 25, 2012
My son has attended Cass for 2 years. He has grown tremendously during that time. His speach teacher has been incredible. His Teachers and Parapros all extremely caring and devoted. He has gotten all the individual attention he's needed to learn, grow and mature.

Posted May 23, 2012
Cass is a terrific school. The new principal is a dynamic leader who genuinely cares about student success and the reputation of the school. The staff members are also dedicated and encourage each student to reach their full potential. The parents are also very involved and the school fosters a strong community environment. Also, the faculty are great at providing constant home-school communication and are always approachable. If you are an involved parent---Cass provides an excellent learning environment which will be rewarding for the whole family.

Cass Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2012
Cass = Obama Indoctrination Center. If you want your child to be a mindless drone that submits to the will of a dictatorial regime, by all means send him to Cass elementary in Livonia. If you prefer that your child learn and become a human being, avoid Cass Elementary at all costs.

Cass Elementary School 1

Posted January 14, 2012
WORST SCHOOL EVER! My daughter attended this school for 4 years and only got to the 2nd grade. She had to repeat kindergarten even though she is an intelligent student. This school has had a different principal every year for the last 5 years; one of whom admitted to me that she could not get control of the teachers there and would not send her own child to that school. The staff there is friendly and willing to listen when you have a problem, however, they are incompetent. They have no idea how to help dyslexic students and want to deny that the condition even exists. The school insists on using these "pilot programs" and experimenting with our children to see if these programs work. They do not work, and the children are suffering because of it. Teachers display the attitude that barely passing is "good enough". The classrooms are overcrowded with 30+ students in each one. My daughter was getting poor grades in this school and as soon as I pulled her out and put her into the American Montessori Academy she made amazing improvement! On her very first report card at the new school she got all A's and one B. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO CASS IF YOU CAN AVOID IT!

Cass Elementary School 3

Posted December 09, 2010
I was curious because I was planning on having my child attend Cass. From the reviews, many have said that Cass is not a good school. My son has a speech problem so we have been recomended to take him there. Is it worth having him change schools and why?

Cass Elementary School 0

Posted November 16, 2009
The administration is horrible, lacking sound judgement and stability. Livonia schools were of higher quality, many years ago.

Cass Elementary School
34633 Munger Street, Livonia, MI  48154
Last modified Cass Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cass Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top