Bad
Good

While walking through the parking lot I have had several police officers walking into me or blocking my path to get my attention. If I do not talk to them my child and I are almost ran over and we are followed closely while driving home. Also while walking on the crosswalk with teacher Ms. Watts patrolling and busy talking to someone a woman ran into me so fast she almost knocked me over. The aforementioned teacher was nominated Wayne County Educator and sadly to say, I was told it was because she became exclusively involved with one of the judges with Michigan State. It seems to me this school cares more about the selfish needs of the staff and the parents then the original reason it was built. Which is the safety and academic development of the children.

Good school. Nice teachers. Great before and after school care program. School seems to offer a lot of different programs as well.

Absolutely love this school. Ms. Watts goes abjvecand beyond for her students and is genuine in her care for them. Best teacher I've ever had the opportunity to know. My ONLY complaint is of the secretary (?), Mrs. Dodd. She could stand to take a class on manners! She's not very friendly.

Wonderful school for 3rd graders

Last modified Randolph Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.