Bad
Good

The teachers do not have standard rules on how all children should be punished. They pick and choose. When questioned they continue to justify their actions. I 100% dislike LPS and will find a school who wants to teach a school of diversity without prejudice.

Unless you want your children educated with wannabe gang members by teachers and staff who have no idea how to deal with the demographics I highly recommend sending your children elsewhere.

Frost was great for both our son and daughter. The teachers were approachable and willing to do whatever necessary to help our kids succeed. The school offers many extracurricular activities that appeal to all different types of kids.

We have been very happy at Frost. I have found my son's teachers very responsive to any questions or concerns. Whenever I email, I always get a response back within an hour or two. They are approachable and available whenever I need. They have always clarified any questions or concerns I may have. At this age, students are expected to become more responsible for themselves and I do not expect a phone call or email about every incident. He needs to start to handle some issues himself. Any problems of importance, I have been immediately notified.

Frost is one of the best schools in livonia, the staff there is amazing I'm so sad that I'm leaving.The music program is awesome. BEST SCHOOL EVER!

My primary concern is the safety of the children. Parents drop off their kids in the middle of the parking lot in the morning instead of dropping off along the building like they're supposed to. In the afternoon it's even worse!! Kids run across the parking lot to their parents' cars while parents are pulling out. Some not even paying attention because they're on their cell phone!! My daughter was almost run down by a self-distracted parent on her cell! I called the principle but that was useless. She made all kinds of excuses as to why the parking lot couldn't be monitored by a teacher or two. Even if the kids safety is a stake... I WILL be pulling my children out of the school district. The teachers are too concerned about their contract then kids safety...

Frost is your average middle school. The teachers, or at least my son's, were friendly and showed no arrogance, contrary to other comments. The band group and orchestra program are both very talented, and are observed as some of the finest music programs in the state. Frost is also home to the only MACAT program, a set of advanced subjects for those who are academically talented. However, the principal can be strict at times, and this is most likely due to the diversity of personalities that end in conflict. So overall, Frost is a great school, and I will be saddened to leave.

I would give it no stars- These people on here are way too kind. School is nothing special Many kids from surrounding citiie(S) go there, even though it is only suppose to be Livonia and parts of Westland. The parents of the kids mean well, I guess, but they have different ideas and morals on raising their children then LPS students are affected by others behavior. Principal is minimally involved in school and others do her work for her.

Frost is an excelent school, I've loved my two years here and a sad too leave. Most of the teachers are great, and their disiplin is good. I've had next to no bullying,but I'm in the MACAT program, so I am a little sheltered. Most of the people I know love the school, excpet those that are problem children.

Staff has an overall attitude of arrogance. Communication between staff and parents is very poor. My son has received a good education but I will not be sorry to see him move on.

Last modified Frost Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.