Livonia, MI

Posted November 13, 2014
Great school with a very caring staff of teachers and administrators. One commenter remarked that teachers are always absent because they're always off at math seminars. I've not seen that be the case at all. My kids love the school and so do I. Additionally the school is very safe and clean and well maintained. There is great communication between parents and staff.

Posted September 19, 2014
This is a great school with caring teachers. As a parent I feel I receive a good level of communication. I see my child improve and grow every day.

Posted March 12, 2014
Top notch teachers that are kind, caring & effective! The entire staff works together for their biggest priority which is the kids. The office staff is on the ball & the principal is top notch. Would recommend this school.

Posted November 01, 2010
The teachers truly care about their students. The school is going out of their way to make sure the children do not suffer because of the lack of funds from the state. Parents are encouraged to help in class and want to help with getting necessary supplies. Bottom line: teachers are top notch, the principal is very involved and kid-friendly and the parents, for the most part, are involved.

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2009

Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted November 01, 2008
My children attend Roosevelt. I think this school is great. My children struggled with attending a new school when we first moved. The staff has been very helpful to my children and made the transition smoother. My son is in special education, and he has been treated with nothing but dignity and encouragement. I wish this school went up to the 6th grade though. My kids love it there.

Roosevelt Elementary School 1

Posted September 02, 2008

Roosevelt Elementary School 2

Posted October 28, 2007
New math program is terrible. Many teachers have subs frequently so they can attend math workshops.

Roosevelt Elementary School
30200 Lyndon Street, Livonia, MI  48154
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top