Bad
Good

i do not feel that this score is a good reflection on this school. children at this school are extremely intelligent and polite. they will hold the door for you and tell you "good morning" with out being told, which i don't have to explain to many of you parents on how important manners is when judging teachers/parents.

My kids have been at Roosevelt for a few years with one left. I do not agree with the score. This is a great school with a new principal as of 2015-16 school year. He is involved, energetic, and great at connecting with the students. The teachers are top notch & involved. The issue with test scores is the fact that parents need to be involved at this level and a bunch are not. The teachers' hands are tied in that they cannot point this out to the lazy, uninvolved parents who are too tired to do anything with their children regarding school work (but are for sports...).

My son is in his last year at Roosevelt and is very happy there. No issues with the Livonia Schools. Both my children are doing fantastic here. Thank you LPS for all you do.

Great school with a very caring staff of teachers and administrators. One commenter remarked that teachers are always absent because they're always off at math seminars. I've not seen that be the case at all. My kids love the school and so do I. Additionally the school is very safe and clean and well maintained. There is great communication between parents and staff.

This is a great school with caring teachers. As a parent I feel I receive a good level of communication. I see my child improve and grow every day.

Top notch teachers that are kind, caring & effective! The entire staff works together for their biggest priority which is the kids. The office staff is on the ball & the principal is top notch. Would recommend this school.

The teachers truly care about their students. The school is going out of their way to make sure the children do not suffer because of the lack of funds from the state. Parents are encouraged to help in class and want to help with getting necessary supplies. Bottom line: teachers are top notch, the principal is very involved and kid-friendly and the parents, for the most part, are involved.

My children attend Roosevelt. I think this school is great. My children struggled with attending a new school when we first moved. The staff has been very helpful to my children and made the transition smoother. My son is in special education, and he has been treated with nothing but dignity and encouragement. I wish this school went up to the 6th grade though. My kids love it there.

New math program is terrible. Many teachers have subs frequently so they can attend math workshops.

Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.