Posted September 04, 2014
I have two children currently enrolled at St. Edith and couldn't be happier. The curriculum, staff, sports, activities, children, parents, and the school itself are all great. Starting our forth year there and I have not one complaint. We look forward to another wonderful year at St. Edith!

Posted November 04, 2013
St. Edtih in Livonia We put 4 children through St. Edtih (K-8th grade). It was a great experience for the entire family; warm welcoming enviroment, great academics and parent envolvement. In addtion the CYO program is top notch.

Posted January 09, 2009
My husband and I did A LOT of research before choosing this school. We love the teachers, the challenging academics, the extracurricular activities and the warm, welcoming atmosphere.

Posted February 04, 2008

Posted November 20, 2007
My family loves being at St. Edith - great teachers, great facility, excellent sports programs and on-site after school daycare.

Posted July 22, 2004

Posted August 26, 2003

St Edith Elementary School
15089 Newburgh Road, Livonia, MI  48154
Last modified St Edith Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Edith Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top