Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted May 24, 2015
I can't begin to tell you how much we love Rosedale. From the principal to our daughters Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Robertson, to the culture and support, we couldn't be happier. Our daughter has blossomed over the year, now knows how to read and sign language. This once shy little girl, stood front row in their ice cream social concert, confident hand in hand with classmates. Mrs. Robertson is warm hearted, perfect for Kindergarteners. She has exceeded our expectations. Our daughter has developed into a confident little woman over the year and we have no doubt Mrs. Robertson was a strong contributor to her success. They have an anti-bully program and each morning the kids add to the pledge, a promise to be fair, honest and treat others with respect. From parent to parent, I highly recommend Rosedale!

Rosedale Elementary
Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 24, 2015

Posted October 09, 2014
As you see all the reviews after the new principal John has been on board are very high. I have three kids in the school now and one who just left last year . We were nervous when choosing Lps but in the last three years John along with his top notch staff has turn this place around. All the 6 teachers we have had were all great and not just nice but encouraged our children to compete and achieve as high as they can , that with a joy full attitude . This is a very diverse school maybe half white but this school is a family these kids are having a great experience that could shape them for the better InThe future . They picked up another great teacher this year Rachel Robertson . This school should be a model of all other school in Lps and all over the area. Diversity can work and work for the better , when all staff is loving and on board .

Posted September 24, 2014
We recently moved from out of state and my child started kindergarten this year. I have been impressed by the level of organization at the school. His teacher has outstanding communication and the principal is always energetic and visible to students and parents. It is obvious the school is full of energy, my son is loving it! Thanks Rosedale Elementary school!! 2 thumbs up!

Posted May 10, 2014
My daughter attends Rosedale and loves it! The principle is absolutely amazing! I have never been around a principle that enjoys his job more then he does. He is always pleasant and smiling. The staff is great as well. The happy energy is infectious. Really good school.

Posted March 26, 2014
I love this school! We moved from out of town and my daughter was really scared on her first day of school and the teacher came and took her by the hand and walked her to the front of the line to stand right by her and my daughter was smiling so big! Her teacher was like a mother hen! I remember feeling so relieved and happy to know that she would be so well taken care of! My son is now at this school, too, and he tells me that he misses his teacher on the weekends. I love, love, love this school! In addition to the staff's loving attitudes, my children have thrived academically and socially under their tutelage. I highly recommend this school!

Posted October 09, 2013
My son just started kindergarten and is really happy. He loves going to school and the first thing he does when he comes home is to show me his work.

Posted August 25, 2013
My school is awesome , my son has attended this school for a couple of years now and he always comes home with a smile.. He just loves learning, and the staff make sure he keeps on learning.. Because they care!!!

Rosedale Elementary 1

Posted October 22, 2012
This school is a small school with problems. There is an extreme amount of gossip that goes on at this school. While our child never had issues with anyone or any problems going to this school, I felt horrible being a part of the Rosedale community. The 2 teachers we had both seemed to have issues with backstabbing and idle talk! Our son didn't seem to learn anything while he was there, but I learned plenty! I learned about the attitudes of many of the staff towards the diverse community that was at Rosedale. Thankfully we moved from the Rosedale Elem. area, but even if we hadn't, we wouldn't have sent our child back. Also, the school was completely disorganized, there was never a correct way of doing anything, because it would change from day to day. I was confused most of the time because they didn't seem to have a consistent routine or structure. My child wasn't quite sure what to do on a daily basis, because there was a lack of routine or procedures. I just depended on who was running the show, and how they felt like doing it that day!

Rosedale Elementary 1

Posted November 09, 2008
rosedale has a problem with some of the kids they are color blind on somethings.the teachers are great at this school!!it would be a bettr place if their was a new head over the school!!

Rosedale Elementary
36651 Ann Arbor Trail, Livonia, MI  48150
Last modified Rosedale Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.