Bad
Good

Great teachers! My kids are loving this school,too bad we gotta move. We loved mrs. Patterson and specially M's. Demmorest. We will always remember of you!

Per my 5th grader: The school is fun and we have more things to do in my 5th grade classroom. My teacher is fun. He is Mr. Decaire. He makes the hard work fun while you're doing it.

I have three children currently in this school from K to 5th grade. The staff clearly cares about the well being and education of each child that walks through the doors. There have been many times that a staff member has gone out of his or her way to help one of my children. It's a small school and most of the parents are known by name.

Botsford is an excellent school. Botsford even offers a "Gifted Student Program" for those students who excel. Very few schools offer such programs these days .even though such a program encourages excellence. Top notch curriculum. Involved teachers. Your child will receive an A-1 education at Botsford. We have now moved to Farmington Hills. I see no difference between Farmington schools and Botsford -- yet Farmington school have a "A Rating'. And Farmington doesn t even offer a Gifted Student Program. I m disappointed because my son was in that program at Botsford and there is no such offering now that he is in Farmington schools.

this schools food is poor books are rubbish . teachers don't give discipline. playground is UN-sanitary

awesome school, great children involved principal, loving teachers who care and great parents who help out with the school and all of the kids!

My daughter loves everyone at Botsford. My husband and I are very impressed as well. Mr. Schiffman and his staff are all excellent, caring people who really love kids. Thanks !

Have three children at this school, and we as well as our children love it, all of it!

Botsford Elementary is a wonderful school. The staff and the principal work very hard to ensure all the children are in a safe and caring environment. They always have the best interest of the students at heart. My children have had nothing but positive learning experiences at Botsford. I highly recommend this school.

This school may be small, but it has a terrifc, dedicated staff. The smallness is also a bonus because everyone knows one another.

Last modified Botsford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.