Livonia, MI

Botsford Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2015
Per my 5th grader: The school is fun and we have more things to do in my 5th grade classroom. My teacher is fun. He is Mr. Decaire. He makes the hard work fun while you're doing it.

Posted May 08, 2014
I have three children currently in this school from K to 5th grade. The staff clearly cares about the well being and education of each child that walks through the doors. There have been many times that a staff member has gone out of his or her way to help one of my children. It's a small school and most of the parents are known by name.

Posted September 06, 2013
Botsford is an excellent school. Botsford even offers a "Gifted Student Program" for those students who excel. Very few schools offer such programs these days .even though such a program encourages excellence. Top notch curriculum. Involved teachers. Your child will receive an A-1 education at Botsford. We have now moved to Farmington Hills. I see no difference between Farmington schools and Botsford -- yet Farmington school have a "A Rating'. And Farmington doesn t even offer a Gifted Student Program. I m disappointed because my son was in that program at Botsford and there is no such offering now that he is in Farmington schools.

Botsford Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2013
this schools food is poor books are rubbish . teachers don't give discipline. playground is UN-sanitary

Posted April 11, 2012
awesome school, great children involved principal, loving teachers who care and great parents who help out with the school and all of the kids!

Posted April 16, 2010
My daughter loves everyone at Botsford. My husband and I are very impressed as well. Mr. Schiffman and his staff are all excellent, caring people who really love kids. Thanks !

Posted April 14, 2010
Have three children at this school, and we as well as our children love it, all of it!

Posted June 29, 2008
Botsford Elementary is a wonderful school. The staff and the principal work very hard to ensure all the children are in a safe and caring environment. They always have the best interest of the students at heart. My children have had nothing but positive learning experiences at Botsford. I highly recommend this school.

Posted December 05, 2007
This school may be small, but it has a terrifc, dedicated staff. The smallness is also a bonus because everyone knows one another.

Posted December 04, 2007
This is the best school for your kids. Botsford has an excellent staff of teachers and the principal does any excellent job with students, parents and curriculum not to mention all the time spent by the principal and staff for afterschool functions.

Botsford Elementary School
19515 Lathers Street, Livonia, MI  48152
Last modified Botsford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Botsford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top